#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

4 minutes ago, Meaner03 said:

Being allowed to have informations and have a voice on the cship is the victory and a sign that with Brenda Penny things will now be different for team cship, had it still been judge goetz she would have been denied just like Britney's lawyers, i have no doubt this .

Also i do not beleive the narrative that Lynn wants to push Jamie so she can take his chair or be a co-conservator. It is a narrative made by team cship, take over the money and the power . This role fit Jamie's personality not Lynn . I am sure Brenda is smart enough to not have 2 co-conservator who do not agree on how to manage things, it will only make it worse for Britney, it's the one or the other .

:awyeah:

• Like 4
44 minutes ago, Vic_B_Like said:

No wonder she's been in this for over 12 DAMM YEARS!!! These people are getting paid BIG money! Of course they are milking this for as long as they can. I sware I wish I could face these mother fu*kers face to face. It's like damm, do any of them have kids? families? siblings? like what if the tables turned? :schoolingtime:

Exactly.  I agree.  Are they benefiting themselves by keeping the conservatorship in place?  YES.  The motives can't be pure in ANY conservatorship over a wealthy person because of all the money they can charge her by keeping her pinned to the wall.  Let's hope they aren't greedy people. .  I suspect some of them are.

• Like 4
2 minutes ago, onyx09 said:

He knows nothing. He is a leech. There's so much ugly tea on him and his obsession with her and her family but i won't get into that here. 

I agree, but did he lie? We should all know one court hearing is not going to be enough to release Britney from the conservatorship.

• Like 2
35 minutes ago, smouthwick said:

I've got a question.  Did Sam Lutfi really threaten anybody?  Or is this just the conservatorship team wanting to shut him up and keep the ranks closed.

Did he threaten Britney? No, I don't believe it. Once the conservatorship came into effect, they got rid of everyone including Sam which was a good thing because he's a shady character: https://soakedinbleachthemovie.com/downloads/Silva-Lawsuit.pdf

D6CXmaBW0AA-_O_.jpg

https://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/britney-spears-dad-punched-threatened-claims-sam-lutfi-article-1.1191364

D4UzD9PW4AA2Mf6.jpg

• Like 3
11 minutes ago, onyx09 said:

He knows nothing. He is a leech. There's so much ugly tea on him and his obsession with her and her family but i won't get into that here. 

I can’t stand him or that sow that stole Britney Galaxy. He acts like HE has fans. Like nobody gives a **** about you sweetie. 

• Like 2
22 minutes ago, smouthwick said:

A general question related to following the money.  Was the Lutfi restraining order (filed by court-appointees supposedly working in her best interest and not their own) due to REAL threats?  Or is the team (being paid bank out of her estate without her permission) just protecting itself by getting Lutfi to quit exposing them?  I admit he seems a little off the wall, and yet, I wonder. . .

It’s kinda obvious that’s what’s going on. At least to me it is. They don’t react to any rumors or allegations against them but the second Sam came into the picture with the emails they started ******** their pants and immediately vehemently denied them. That’s a dead giveaway they’re real. It freaked them out, and it doesn’t really matter how much they kick and scream they’re fake, let’s let law enforcement decide that. :badthoughts:

• Like 6
12 minutes ago, Shrekney said:

It’s kinda obvious that’s what’s going on. At least to me it is. They don’t react to any rumors or allegations against them but the second Sam came into the picture with the emails they started ******** their pants and immediately vehemently denied them. That’s a dead giveaway they’re real. It freaked them out, and it doesn’t really matter how much they kick and scream they’re fake, let’s let law enforcement decide that. :badthoughts:

It;s unfortunate that a restraining order is usually a civil matter and not a criminal one.  That means allegations are enough, with a few supporting docs, especially if it's by the people in charge of her.  You would think they;d need to show that lutfi threatened bodily harm or something as serious.  But that;s just not the case.  The restraining order wasn't put in place by law enforcement, but law enforcement will go after him if he defies the order.  There are some serious violations going on with restraining orders.

• Like 1
41 minutes ago, smouthwick said:

And this was a long time ago.  I'm sure he's received raises.  I think I saw a recent article about petitions for raises for the people working on the conservatorship.  I  just came across this.  Britney was ordered to give them raises.  https://www.lipstickalley.com/threads/britney-spears-ordered-to-give-conservators-a-raise-in-depth-article-on-how-they-control-brit.1970066/

• Like 1

Does anybody know if the Gram Girls are gonna be there?

I kept saying this, actually anybody should be able to request being present in the hearing, the worst that can happen is that the petition gets denied. But I don't know if you need a lawyer for that or you can go by yourself. :idkney:

I suppose showing you're an official journalist or media outlet would make it more likely that permission is granted, but I repeat, how did the Gram Girls attended that other hearing then? 

• Like 1