#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

1 hour ago, THE BAJAN VIBE said:

It's funny because when they want to make Britney look unable to make her own decisions, it's like: 'Britney's team or Britney's dad did this for her best interests' and when they want make someone look bad, it's like 'Britney Spears files retraining order'. No, no... Britney did nothing, thank you.:well:

Exactly. 

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, smouthwick said:

So the whole process was designed to favor the court.   

Probably a dumb question but has there ever been an attempt  to pass legislation to to allow or mandate  conservatees to hire their own council?  Is the reason they can't simply because the court/state loses too much control and money?   Or is there some other weak reason?

Guys, I'm not talking about myself and that's hilarious that anyone would say that. I'm literally only talking about Britney and what's going on. Are we not on the same page about wanting Britney to be free and happy?! That's the end goal. And I'm not self promoting. I didn't tell anyone to subscribe to my page in any of the videos talking about the free Britney stuff. And for views? LOL...I get way more views from the videos that I recorded from when I was in school and the videos of my pomeranian, so all of you are stretching quite a bit LOL.  This is only about my thoughts on Britney's current situation and her (hopefully soon) freedom! People need to chill, honestly. Have a great day everyone and hopefully today's court hearing goes in Britney & Lynne's favor. #FreeBritney

Has this article been posted before? The voicemail (leaked by Britney's attorney who was ejected from the courtroom) has been online since 2009: https://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2009/03/dont-call-it-a-comeback-say-britney-spears-fans/

I love how the author is named Free Britney but hasn't written about the goings-on or the movement: https://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/authors/free-britney/  :receipts2:

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Pfefferminz said:

Has this article been posted before? The voicemail (leaked by Britney's attorney who was ejected from the courtroom) has been online since 2009: https://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2009/03/dont-call-it-a-comeback-say-britney-spears-fans/

I love how the author is named Free Britney but hasn't written about the goings-on or the movement: https://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/authors/free-britney/  :receipts2:

That Britney pic is so unnecessary.

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, THE BAJAN VIBE said:

The truth is, they don't do it to avoid her stress. 

Exactly....I wouldn't be having such a problem dealing with all this bs if it wasn't so completely obvious that it's harming Britney, and has been for quite some time imo.  I feel like she's fading before my eyes. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, THE BAJAN VIBE said:

It's funny because when they want to make Britney look unable to make her own decisions, it's like: 'Britney's team or Britney's dad did this for her best interests' and when they want make someone look bad, it's like 'Britney Spears files retraining order'. No, no... Britney did nothing, thank you.:well:

They’re so inconsistent lmfao. Like just pick one and run with it :cackling: I really hope Brenda won’t put up with this 6th grade tier he said she bs and stop this circus once and for all. 

• Like 5
1 minute ago, janeo701 said:

Exactly....I wouldn't be having such a problem dealing with all this bs if it wasn't so completely obvious that it's harming Britney, and has been for quite some time imo.  I feel like she's fading before my eyes. 

Exactly! and it's frustrating, to not be able to do something real for her situation.

What is this?

05/08/2019 Request - Media to Photograph, Record or Broadcast MC500
Filed by Interested Party

05/08/2019 Order (Granting Ex Parte Application of Lynne Spears for Order Allowing Gladstone N. Jones, III to Appear Pro Hac Vice )

05/08/2019 Order (on Media Request to Permit Coverage- Entertainment Tonight )

• Like 3