#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

6 minutes ago, blackoutbixxh said:

The FreeBritney movement had absolutely nothing to do with him. He didn’t start it. The Gram Girls and their anonymous source started all of this. Sam didn’t start tweeting until this thing had already started gaining momentum, adding fuel to the fire. The restraining order is bs. Britney didn’t file that restraining order, her team did because they were intimidated by the evidence he had. Britney can’t drive a car by herself, or make a phone call without permission but she can file a restraining order? They admitted to TMZ that she’s not allowed on the internet but knows about Sam’s tweets and is intimidated? Please. I’m not normalizing him at all because he did have a hand in everything that happened in her past no doubt. He wasn’t the point of my post at all... it was about 10 messy, conflicting storylines her team released yesterday making everyone else look bad besides themselves. I said not to be distracted, and the fact that the two sentences I wrote about him is only thing you took out of my post clearly shows that you’re falling for her teams narrative. Congrats  :cackling:

You must have missed the court date when Britney and Sam went to court and she dragged him under oath. But okay sis.

37 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

Didn’t the producer of the song (who died RIP) say that it was never completed? :mj:

I could be making that up. But yeah.

Yes but I could also mean that the song stayed at the demo phase and was never truly finished. And that's why I said it rumored to have more lyrics, we can't know for sure. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, colormefresh said:

You must have missed the court date when Britney and Sam went to court and she dragged him under oath. But okay sis.

And they were demanding very long table:cardi: to be as far as they could from Sam L

• Like 1
35 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

You must have missed what this whole movement is about. Removing a 37 year old woman from a corrupt conservatorship that is denying her of her basic human rights for the last 11 years. Maybe you forgot about the protest, interviews and the T-shirts?? But if that’s what you want to focus on you go right ahead sis. 

• Like 7
39 minutes ago, Stifler's Mom said:

she still speaks trash lmao.

Girlfriend couldn't focus :weusay:, funny how in blind item I reposted earlier here 

folks are guessing her :girlwhat: or Britney.

Were they ever in so similar position of entanglement before? :madonna:

2 hours ago, everybodygoesdown said:

https://edition.cnn.com/2019/05/07/entertainment/britney-spears-mom-hearing-request/index.html

I feel like none of the big news outlets are focussing on the bigger picture. They all focus on Lynne, the medical facility stay or Sam Lutfi,, but not one asks questions about the validity of the entire conservatorship. Frustrating AF.

They will report as more info becomes available. Right now, there is not enough public interest for them to dig deep. They are only reporting on what is the surface level that they can confirm. The can confirm:

• Britney's social messages 
  • Filed court docs

Don't be upset this is a big win for us that these outlets are reporting. It won't be long till it is bigger news if we keep pushing them. 

• Like 3
7 minutes ago, I Always Sing Live said:

she may not even be there.. the documents say her presence isn't mandatory meaning she doesn't have to be there.. she might but who knows.. :thinkney:

I hope she goes there! I hope she gets To tell her side of the story

• Like 2
3 hours ago, NewDisplayName said:

I can’t imagine other way.. Lynn would speak out early if she didn’t like the way Britney was treated.. 

It’s not that simple all the time. We only know what we see not what happens ‘behind the scenes’. I am 95% sure this is not something new and she along her sister have been working quietly in the back to gather evidence and everything necessary to free Britney. If you want to fight Loucifer, you gotta go prepared to the battle. 

Lets wait until May 10 and see what happens. The real battle has just begun.

• Like 4
3 minutes ago, Girl On The Moon said:

It’s not that simple all the time. We only know what we see not what happens ‘behind the scenes’. I am 95% sure this is not something new and she along her sister have been working quietly in the back to gather evidence and everything necessary to free Britney. If you want to fight Loucifer, you gotta go prepared to the battle. 

Lets wait until May 10 and see what happens. The real battle has just begun.

Plus I think with such a corrupt judges as Britney had on her case it was very difficult to do something. I think as there is a new judge with a blank page there is a chance for a change. 

• Like 2