#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

34 minutes ago, Nels64 said:

Wait what does ex parte mean?

ex partemeans a legal proceeding brought by one person in the absence of and without representation or notification of other parties. It is also used more loosely to refer to improper unilateral contacts with a court, arbitrator, or represented party without notice to the other party or counsel for that party.

Btw I've been looking for a deleted Instagram video where Britney and one of her kids are outside of the gated community they live in and Britney says something, I don't remember... Does anyone know what I'm talking about and can help me out? I found it weird that it got deleted off her Instagram.

19 minutes ago, Shadow2003 said:

Eh, I wish there will be no conservators. That's what this whole movement is about - ending the conservatorship. It would be a bummer if after all that had happened, ANOTHER conservator would be added.

Also, what the **** just happened to Exhale??!!!

Znalezione obrazy dla zapytania I am disgusted GIF

I hope this whole update thingy comes out quickly...

They hired Randee St. Nicholas for the theme design :walkonby:

• Like 4
1 minute ago, Dallasguy27 said:

Guys. What was just filed with the court???D5_IhjRXkAEVYOW?format=jpg&name=900x900

Ex parte judicial proceedings are usually reserved for urgent matters where requiring notice would subject one party to irreparable harm. For example, a person suffering abuse at the hands of a spouse or significant other may seek ex parte a Temporary Restraining Orderfrom a court. 

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, marioh said:

Btw I've been looking for a deleted Instagram video where Britney and one of her kids are outside of the gated community they live in and Britney says something, I don't remember... Does anyone know what I'm talking about and can help me out? I found it weird that it got deleted off her Instagram.

What are they doing in the video?

• Like 1

Yes they were hiking and got locked out of her gated community or something lol I remember.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Pfefferminz said:

I've always felt like the boys are the reason Britney's alive today. I do believe it's important that she's assured that the conservatorship isn't permanent or else there's a possibility that she'll lose it. 

I thought she said in the documentary (for the record) that her boys and her job are the only 2 things that have kept her going 

• Like 3

Guys, I want to bring up the Lambyspoet guy again.

Well, assuming he's legitimate anyway, I noticed there are two major accounts he used to interact with. One is an UK fan, the other one's bio says she's a "Personal Celebrity Assistant ".
I dug up some liked tweets from this assistant and...

Sophia is Lexie... btw. And Lambyspoet referred to this account when he wanted a message 'delivered' to Bryan.

So... is it really Gracielle? or not

• Like 1

The one where they're  locked out of her gate? I think I saw it on that Twitter acct from Lambypoet, or whatever the name was.  Although I'm too lethargic to look for it.......

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, HugoScamander said:

Ex parte judicial proceedings are usually reserved for urgent matters where requiring notice would subject one party to irreparable harm. For example, a person suffering abuse at the hands of a spouse or significant other may seek ex parte a Temporary Restraining Orderfrom a court. 

OOOOH this is HUGE (i guess) :fakewow:

• Like 1