#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

1 minute ago, Nels64 said:

I would figure she would keep trying to contact a lawyer or speak to her mom/sister/brother in a more private setting telling them how miserable she is. It seems like any time she's out and about or using her real phone, she's being watched by security. 

I'm not saying I expect this **** to happen. I'm saying I'm surprised it hasn't and that she's probably under more control than we can even imagine. 

And what doesn’t help is that the gp thinks she’s got a normal life, people don’t believe how restrained she is and therefore discredit the movement. 

1 minute ago, Joey Orfino said:

19050708294924785016227780.png

.....Doesn't Ex Parte mean to leave? I remember it being used in Wallet's case.....

Just now, Dream With In a dream said:

yeah on tmz live..:crying1:

WOW. :gaspney:

THEY REALLY HAVE NOTHING AND ARE GRASPING AT LITERAL AIR, AT THIS POINT. THEY'RE DONE. THEY ARE DONE. 

LITERALLY TEAM C SHIP RIGHT NOW, I'M DYING: :meltdown:

• Like 5
1 hour ago, f**knfurter said:

..........................What the ****? :disbelief: Oh, because of them coming forward? Ugh. True, it could be much worse.

Yeah, back when the first three prepubescent boys came (or tried to come) forward. One had to go into the witness protection program.

Hence, it was no shocker when one of the alleged victims (Jordan?) simply accepted MJ’s offer to settle out of court for well over 20 million (despite him having been on the brink of bankruptcy, because that’s what innocent people do), rather than going through an excruciating trial as Gavin (THE KID SUFFERING FROM CANCER) later did and subsequently having it acquitted (with the cancer-stricken victim harassed for the remainder of his life) due to a starstruck jury. 

I mean, no one believed the boys regardless, despite all the mountains of eyewitness reports (e.g., MJ’s maids), physical evidence (the faxes, voicemails, pictures, ****, etc) and corroborating evidence (e.g., a video of Latoya stating that she loves her brother but his abuse of children is not right and anyone who thinks it’s normal is not just insane but complicit in the abuse; further, she corroborated the existence of the huge checks MJ was paying off to these “parents” in exchange for their children):

Nevertheless, their lives were effectively ruined henceforth, so I can understand why the first (public) accuser decided he might as well take the money for lifelong therapy, attorney fees and a name change and/or relocation to another country.

Of course, it didn't help that these boys’ parents nearly literally exchanged their child’s physical, ****** and emotional safety for their own monetary gain, but that’s a whole other despicable issue and hardly supports sending death threats to alleged underage victims. If anything, they were victimized at least thrice: by their parents, MJ, and then the fans.

And they continue to be victimized to this day. Because a man could dance. It’s inexcusable.

Edit: I also strongly believe that if the victims had been girls rather than boys, MJ wouldn’t have a single supporter remaining. Using basic human logic and intelligence, a person reasonably comprehends that a 7-year-old girl should NEVER spend months behind a heavily secured door sharing the bed of a 35-year-old complete stranger (all of which he openly admitted to). But for some horrible reason, the ****** assault of boys is taken even less seriously than that of girls. I hope to see that change very soon.

• Like 7
2 minutes ago, Dirk said:

Pluto (intense power of creation and destruction, surrender to become a new person) & Saturn (structure, our own fears and sense of responsibility) are in transit in 4th House on Britney's natal chart.

The 4th house - rules everything that has to do with the person’s foundations. The home, the family, the roots.

It all makes sense! 

Transit Pluto in 4th House

This period of time will bring extreme psychological and inner changes with a focus on internal and personal change. Your home, family and other personal areas of your life could be dramatically changed and altered. You may have to deal with issues that you have carried from your childhood. Many childhood issues will emerge and you need to understand how this issues have affected your attitude and growth as an individual adult. You will want to make fundamental changes around irrational compulsive and inappropriate behavior. It is a good time to seek therapy or other process if you feel you could gain insight into your past. On a mundane and material level you may find your home life changes such as moving house, renovation or family separations. Your relationships with your parents will also change and you may need to break free from them if you have been too dependent. You should not fear these changes as in the longer term you will be able to express your individuality in new ways you may have never perceived before.

Transit Saturn in 4th House

This is an extremely important time to focus on your inner personal life and any problems in your domestic life will be critical to resolve as you no longer will be able to put up with relationships and behaviors that you have been used to until now. Even your home itself may become an issue and burden because of payments or repairs. You may also have to take on a parental role for someone during this time and it is important to ensure it is a growth relationship and not a codependent one. You will want to start to move forward with your ambitions and goals and the fourth house is known as the foundation of your horoscope so it is important to feel secure about yourself. Inner problems that you do not clear up will be the source of issues in the years ahead, it is good to get off to a good start.

:receipts2:

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, f**knfurter said:

.....Doesn't Ex Parte mean to leave? I remember it being used in Wallet's case.....

WOW. :gaspney:

THEY REALLY HAVE NOTHING AND ARE GRASPING AT LITERAL AIR, AT THIS POINT. THEY'RE DONE. THEY ARE DONE. 

LITERALLY TEAM C SHIP RIGHT NOW, I'M DYING: :meltdown:

4 minutes ago, Nels64 said:

Wait what does ex parte mean?

I saw this: https://www.legalzoom.com/articles/what-happens-at-an-ex-parte-hearing

Sounds like it's important and used when there is an emergency.

• Like 7
2 hours ago, Dhl818 said:

well there is a guy on twitter who knows the britneygram people and knows fe (video evidence) and says britneys mom is trying to free her. so i dont believe this. 

Lynne couldn't have changed her mind? Because we know for a fact she agreed with the c-ship back then - she wrote Through the Storm to justify a c-ship. It's not factually wrong, independently if it's legit.

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, 2K16NEY said:

WHAT DOES THIS MEAN

WHAT’S HAPPENING

:disbelief:

She has the California lawyer, but she also wants her personal lawyer  who has his license is Louisiana in order for him to be added to the proceedings in a short amount of time the situation has to be drastic,   that’s what the ex parte come from 

• Like 3