#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

20 minutes ago, Mutya said:

Wow. They have a huge section for everything that’s been happening the last few days and #FreeBritney on her Wikipedia page. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Britney_Spears

I think it’s only a matter of time that a page of her entire conservatorship case is created. This is a huge chapter in her career that can change everything forever. Things we did: That! :well: 

Damn thats pretty good :)

• Like 3

How the **** can a human being he shut off from the world like that?! Like does Britney not have that desire to want to just go on her phone and go on the internet like what the hell. It just seems so odd. Is she not allowed near a computer? Like she’s 37 years of age this is beyond scary how someone can have so much control over a person. 

Also soon they won’t be able to threaten her with the whole children custody thing. The boys are getting older and they will want to be with their mother regardless of what the law says. Plus once they turn 18 the **** will hit the fan and Kevin better start thinking of getting a job....

• Like 6
25 minutes ago, THE BAJAN VIBE said:

Btw, what's the real current situation of the custody? Is it 50/50 or it remains Kevin's?

Kevin has full custody of Preston and Jayden. Britney only has visitation rights, but no real custody. Well, she doesn't even have custody of herself so...

• Like 1
1 minute ago, marioh said:

Kevin has full custody of Preston and Jayden. Britney only has visitation rights, but no real custody. Well, she doesn't even have custody of herself so...

We know she had only seen them for two days....

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, Chaoscontrol said:

This was my thought too when reading that. They kind of shot themselves in the foot with that one. 

What would be so detrimental on the internet for Britney herself to witness? Clearly they are trying to protect their own interests and not hers. 

But sadly, the average reader would skim that without much of a second thought. Thankfully, most people in 2019 don’t pay site like TMZ much attention 

TBH I think it has something to do with information and ****. She could try to go online and scream about the abuse. But that's not Britney, she could read about herself and go one here, but that would that really be the first thing a person who has been locked down would do? I think its about reaching out to a friend from the past, maybe even Sam. 

2 minutes ago, summer2summer said:

THIS LAST f**king TMZ ARTICLE . 

IT IS f**king WAR . LITERALLY . 

SPAM BRITNEY'S TEAM . BOYCOT THE **** OUT THEM . 

HOW DO YOU SABOTAGE YOUR CLIENT LIKE THAT?? THE ONE YOU'VE BEEN STEALING MILLIONS FOR 11 YEAR FROM?? 

:britannoyed:

Let the battle begin, Team B.

giphy.gif

• Like 6