#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

2 hours ago, BSfemme said:

TMZ just said Britney doens't have a smartphone, she only has a flip phone. Plus they also said it's because of what she might do if she has access to the internet. 

EX-CU-SE ME?

What is it she might do? You tell me? Can you believe this situation is actually going on in 2019? I can't believe a 37 year old mother activaly working in entertainment industry for a live audience on a weekly basis is not allowed to have her own mobile to communicate with others and to surf the internet like anybody in USA and everywhere does. 

That basically confirms her Instagram persona is FAKE. Someone is behind her social media uploading all these personal pics and videos trying to make us think everything is perfectly fine, when it obviously isn't. They LIED to us about her healthy retirement.

Plus why are they afraid she might use the itnernet? TO SCREAM FOR HELP MAYBE?

i'm so disturbed by this.

this is exactlywhat  ijust commented on the article and actually people who didnt beleive the freebritney thing are now wondering why the **** these details are her reality 

18 minutes ago, THE BAJAN VIBE said:

Wow, Britney has improved her mental power a lot. She has been posting and writing captions in IG with a f**king flip phone y'all!:awkblink:

So that means she was forced to do the 'all is well' video? :bthink:
what the actual ****

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, Luxuriou$ said:

by paying tmz for this articles aren't they making it more obvious now and just proving the point what's the truth behind the whole conservatorship mess ? :tifflmao:  i mean tmz is not a reliable source for everyone to believe in their stories, more like a trashy tabloid known for smearing everyone all the time.

they're not trying to deceive us, but the judges...

• Like 1
17 hours ago, colormefresh said:

Didn’t Britney herself cut Lynne out of her life in 2008? They haven’t been close for years and I think Britney wants it that way. Sad, but true. Maybe. Just playing devil’s advocate.

BritneySpears2X17_468x473.jpg

this was when it was being said that lynn was going behind britneys back and being friendly with kevin and seeing the kids when they were with kevin. 2007.

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, THE BAJAN VIBE said:

Is this thing about custody a try to scare Lynne to not keep on fighting?

Probably. They are probably hoping the public and media turn on Lynne also, which isn't going to happen. We just need to get louder. They are also spreading that Britney hasn't had a relationship with her since 2002 which is a blatant LIE. Maybe they are hoping it will discredit Lynne. It's not going to happen.

This literally just made them look 10x worse.

• Like 7
15 hours ago, smouthwick said:

I agree about TMZ.  Conservatorship usually WOULD give the conservator full power over health care, medical treatments, in addition to control over her assets and anything that involves a decision to make.   It's possible the probate court limited and restricted some of Jamie's plenary powers, leaving medical control out of the mix,  but I'd like to see the evidence of this before anybody claims it's true.  TMZ should know better than to post this if they haven't investigated and backed it up this statement with documents.  Chances are he's in control over her medical care and can make ALL decisions as to what treatments she'll  receive or this change would be seen in court documents. Maybe they are out there,maybe they're not.

well up until now it has always been said including by tmz that her dad does make all her medical decisions. 

2 hours ago, ♔ monalisaney ♚ said:

The further we get the more I feel sad for Britney. Imagine having this pig of a dad that doesn't even care about you, took your freedom away, takes your money away, takes your posessions away and YOUR RIGHTS away, is breaking the law, is mentally (maybe even physically who knows) abusive and having the world thinking that you're the crazy one. I hope these people burn in hell. What kind of person, let alone, a parent, does this to his child????? :(

I hope she sues the **** out of everybody if they dont go to jail, once she is free. I'm putting it out there on the universe: she will be free! 

If all this **** about his evilness we have been reading the past months is true and not fake stories, i really hope for britney that he’s gone soon ( u know what i mean)

• Like 1