#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

5 hours ago, Nels64 said:

:joanne:

he literally just read an article from like E! News or People, rehearsed it and then said that some random ***** at a bar said it to him???

Also yeah ***** you also said this was some scalding hot tea you were spilling...so which is it do you believe or do you not believe. 

Girl go look for attention elsewhere. 

If you didn’t want the attention, you would have deleted the original video and not posted another one defending yourself...lol next girl. You’re fired. 

(For the guy in video)

Girl bye, they already came for you and got you and your little earring all in a tizzy. Sit down and get a new line besides one you stole from RHOAtlanta. You're done. ??

• Like 1
2 hours ago, breatheheavy said:

Omg I died when he said you can rent out the Staples Center and have all the mf seats lmaoooo. I’m stealing that :tifflmao:

Ahhhhhh me tooo!!!! ???? I'm always telling people to have several seats. Oh boy, now they will have so many seats to pick from.

Is it just me or is anyone else experiencing some malfunctions with the site too? :waitwhat:

I cannot post any links and if I do, they appear as a plain text, which means I cannot embed anything, not a picture, not a tweet nothing, not a YouTube video, nothing.

Them if I open a page in a new tab, it says I have to sign in to view or post anything. So I have to sign in over and over again with every page.

If I already typed something and I reload the page, the clipboard becomes empty and my previous contents are not restored. I have to do everything in one sitting.

I cannot do any big posts or recaps because of this.

@breatheheavy please fix this :(

• Like 2
19 minutes ago, Commotion said:

Britney Spears is in bad shape -- her meds aren't working right and she's not nearly fully recovered from her relapse that landed her in a mental health facility -- and now to make matters worse, we're told she's "playing" her mom to give her more freedom to make decisions.

As we reported, Britney's mom, Lynne Spears, is going to court Friday ... asking the judge who presides over her conservatorship to force Brit's conservator, Jamie Spears, to download her on the medical decisions he's making.

Lynne has never been part of the conservatorship. She used to be extremely close to Britney, but when Britney and Justin Timberlake broke up back in 2002, the singer cut her mom out of her life. Their relationship has been spotty ever since ... we're told Lynne hadn't seen Britney for around a year.

We're told Lynne is upset over reports that Jamie had Britney committed to the mental facility and forced ***** on her -- both not true. Jamie's conservatorship doesn't give him that power. But, Lynne has heard the "Free Britney" chant and has now made her move.

Our sources say Jamie is alarmed Britney is using Lynne to get more freedom, during a period where her judgment is extremely bad. She's not allowed to drive with her phone -- security stopped her after she was caught texting and driving a week ago. Security takes her phone when she takes the wheel. By the way ... Britney doesn't have a smartphone -- only a flip phone -- because of what she might do if she has access to the internet.

Britney wants more freedom, and we're told she is using Lynne to get her way. There has been a long-standing conflict between Lynne and Jamie. We're told Lynne is deferential to Britney, while Jamie is walking a tightrope ... trying to give Britney freedom, but understanding too much freedom can trigger the type of episode that almost killed Britney in 2008.

Our sources say Jamie has confided in friends if Britney goes off the rails she could lose custody of her kids ... and quickly.

The showdown is set for Friday in court when Lynne will ask a judge for access to medical info. She's staying with Britney and we're told it's possible Britney will show up for the hearing.

1. So f***ng ridiculous that a 37 year old woman has to hand off her phone to a bodyguard (that she pays) while driving her car that she bought, and using gas she paid for. She is not a child or incapable human being. She can tour the damn world and pull in millions, but she cant drive a car or have her phone. We all shouldn't be texting and driving, BUT I don't need some ***** taking my phone while I drive. 

2. Oh lord have mercy, if she had access to the internet she would crash and burn. She would be buying *****, getting alcohol, plotting to break free, and lose her kids and all of this bs. The accusations are so out of control its disgusting. Y'all are keeping her off the internet so she can't expose what you have done to her!!

So aggravating.

• Like 7
13 minutes ago, frederiickx said:

We continue to fight back - it's bullshit. Call them out on their lies. Britney never cut her mother out in 2002 after the JT breakup, it's complete BS. Lynne believes her and is going to fight for her. Keep the faith! 

^^^ I see Wendy's ugly little crying *** in that GIF. She better not run her mf mouth tomorrow about this news of Lynn creating this court date, because I've had enough of her biased *** in regards to Britney. 

• Like 1
Just now, Stevenroro said:

^^^ I see Wendy's ugly little crying *** in that GIF. She better not run her mf mouth tomorrow about this news of Lynn creating this court date, because I've had enough of her biased *** in regards to Britney. 

ME TOO. Wendy is so dumb, and continues to spread horrible **** just like TMZ when both don't know ****. Wendy has never even met Britney and continues to spread that she is "crazy" and needs the c-ship. Stupid hag.

• Like 3
1 minute ago, frederiickx said:

TMZ can't keep up with their own lies and stories. We all knew the minute that Lynne came forward, they were going to paint her black in the media so we need to continue to support her and fight for Britney with her. 

But, oh no, People is claiming they are always in constant and open communication. They are G-O-O-D!  The lies, the lies. (I need a gif of Kandi from RHOA saying that.) It would go so well with this whole thread.

• Like 2

ok there are 2 possible situations here:

1. it's true, britney is in bad shape and jamie doesn't want to give her freedom because it could turn into 2007-8 again, so they're strying to stop britney from manipualting lynne

or

2. THEY'RE LYING! Britney wants her f**king freedom back. Queen Lynne is here to rescue her and Jamie and the fake team only wants to protect their criminal *****.

:woopsie:

• Like 4

guys i read the twitter of the person who knew things before all this and it is so heartbreaking...seems like jamie is worst than our imagination in every way and plays and bullies all his family.according to this account he promise bryan was supposed to step in and britney said she would only sign for another residency if bryan was stage manager jamie promised that lied,

https://twitter.com/LambysPoet/status/942998999685935105

also seems like  it isnt the first time they put britney on lock down and hide her they have done it befor when she didnt work with them and posted pics of her photoshoots on instagram to shut fans up...

https://twitter.com/LambysPoet/status/942096389164503040

https://twitter.com/LambysPoet/status/942220501060952064

this account is not a fan of sam as well they post this picture

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DRdODP5VAAA-fC8.jpg

my heart just breaks for britney

• Like 8
Just now, frederiickx said:

ME TOO. Wendy is so dumb, and continues to spread horrible **** just like TMZ when both don't know ****. Wendy has never even met Britney and continues to spread that she is "crazy" and needs the c-ship. Stupid hag.

I liked her BUT she uses to rag on B so much about her show in Vegas, but wouldn't even go see her. Now, you would think she would have a little sympathy or ease on B since she's going through crazy things and taking medication, but no she calls Britney crazy and says she going to be locked up forever. Why is that ok? #byefelicia

plus this confirms she doesn't update her social media because she doesn't have a phone! wtf is wrong with them? HOW can she tour and perform every night in vegas but she can't drive home and make a freaking call or text somebody? for god's sake that must be what is driving her crazy, if she is indeed.

• Like 7
4 minutes ago, marioh said:

That moment when you put your daughter in a conservatorship to "save her life" and get her back on track but 11 years later and 3462574 tours and albums later she's still in bad shape and is not on the right track at all. And that is the reason the conservatorship must still be going. Wow, the nerve. :bichpls:

Shrieking. This is the hill they choose to die on.

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, marioh said:

That moment when you put your daughter in a conservatorship to "save her life" and get her back on track but 11 years later and 3462574 tours and albums later she's still in bad shape and is not on the right track at all. And that is the reason the conservatorship must still be going. Wow, the nerve. :bichpls:

Doesn't make any sense does it?

• Like 2