#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

45 minutes ago, IconicShow said:

Since when do they think the parents are peachy keen? Lynne dragged Jamie in her book, divorced him and there has been tea of alcoholism on Jamie's part as well as scary anger especially when he goes for a gun  to threaten fans.

I wonder if she got back together with him just to be able to keep an eye on the situation?

32 minutes ago, breatheheavy said:

Maybe Lynne is pro-conservatorship and / or will eventually take the steps to become Brit's co-conservator

Then it could have been done the same way they introduced Jason Trawick as Britney's co conservator, via her appointed court attorney, Britney file the request .

• Like 1
3 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

@Meaner03 I shouldn't be giving advice since I'm not gonna do the work lol but you should consider put it in some sort of timeline from 2008 to what has happened this year. I think it's the easiest way to organize the info. 

Then, on a separate space, all the info found (background, connections to other cases, etc) of the characters involved from lawyers, the judge, the doctors, etc. 

Things like the voicemail or Lou's exorcisms could be included as a bonus, but I think you should focus on what's backed up with court docs / articles / websites. 

can you be our professional detective? timeline keeper? 

3 hours ago, MikeSim said:

“There’s no battle between Jamie and Lynne,” a source close to the situation tells PEOPLE. “Lynne has always been filled in by Jamie and is now just making it official.” - people.com

So tmz is dramatizing the events? It makes sense that someone else would be added since Wallet retired.

This sounds like Team Cship got to People magazine to downplay what’s actually happening. More spin. It’s all spin. TMZ is melodramatic. People magazine is like cotton candy.

• Like 3
2 hours ago, Applejack said:

The Lou one:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1cDsvRknrgiPWTW3y_9I5H13qxC9fYmEEZvtwZ9A1g0c/edit?usp=sharing

The C-Ship one:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/17jeZV78SCwgQGsOkad0H0PA8jqjgRsxgSqD9f_f1yAk/edit?usp=sharing

Like, I was planning on putting ALL of them together, even the @Meaner03 summary, and edit out some content in these. So what do you think? I'm still editing.

I've done the james one and sent it  @lilhennythings for correction and adjustments, so we don't work both on the same. I'm going for Wallet now, it should be quick, he ain't nobody :jj:

• Like 2
7 hours ago, TakeYourHand said:

You guys want some MAJOR exposure? Get Kim K to talk. She’s studying law. This is literally the perfect time to get her involved. Even if she makes a non biased opinion, her followers are massive! It will only spread the word!

The fact that Miley spoke makes it much more probable that other will speak. And more than Kim K, I'd say Kris Jenner, she'd know how to give this topic a lot of exposure.

• Like 1
24 minutes ago, Meaner03 said:

Then it could have been done the same way they introduced Jason Trawick as Britney's co conservator, via her appointed court attorney, Britney file the request .

Isn't Lynne a bit of an opportunist though?

Regardless, the medication thing is bullsh*t.  She shouldn't have been performing since 2011 with all that in her system, damaging her abilities and her appearance.

It's obvious she was much more medicated in 2011 than 2009.  Why?

If it was for medical/mental issues, then why was she touring? 

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, LiquoriceBabe said:

The fact that Miley spoke makes it much more probable that other will speak. And more than Kim K, I'd say Kris Jenner, she'd know how to give this topic a lot of exposure.

I thought of the same myself however I don't see Kim K fcking up her coin and connects over Britney. She would gain a fan in me if she did tho!

Even Leah Remini. She gives zero fcks on exposing Scientology and digging to find out where David's wife is. Wouldn't hurt to DM her some facts to look into.

24 minutes ago, Meaner03 said:

I've done the james one and sent it  @lilhennythings for correction and adjustments, so we don't work both on the same. I'm going for Wallet now, it should be quick, he ain't nobody :jj:

Ok sis, I'll be waiting!!

(I finished the bulk of the thing. Like, there's still the part of trimming it and sourcing everything, but most of it is done I think. If y'all think the formating is weird or want to add something, y'all very free to!!)

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Nels64 said:

Although I love him, it would be taken less seriously. 

We need people that are taken seriously on our side.

I'm sure the news would report something along the lines of "Kanye following in Will.I.Am and Cyrus footsteps promoting #FreeBritney..."

End of day, exposure is what we need. Exposure makes people like myself read into it. Only reason I ever checked into this was from hearing about celebs promoting it on a forum I'm on.

Not believing a word of that ‘video’. That’s the typical “omg so I was at a pool party yesterday and blah blah blah” 

sweetie no. Just no. Imagine believing some random who claims they’re team Britney, and also imagine believing the guy saying he believed her to begin with. 

ALSO. Even if the girl was an insider, why would believe anything that is remotely connected to TEAM BRITNEY lmao get real sweeties **** isn’t okay it’s all on legal documents and the silence of the thing says it all. Lynne wouldn’t be coming to intervene if everything was just okay. :leaving: anyways. #FREEBRITNEY 

• Like 4
1 hour ago, Applejack said:

Ok sis

(I finished the bulk of the thing. Like, there's still the part of trimming it and sourcing everything, but most of it is done I think. If y'all think the formating is weird or want to add something, y'all very free to!!)

Andrew M Wallet
(The Co-Conservator of Britney's estate)

Practice Areas: Estate & Trust Litigation

Selected to Super Lawyers in 2009 and 2019, thanks to Britney Spears? It's only fair to ask since before Britney Spears he was pretty unknown . He graduated from a university that does not even exist anymore, Northrop University closed in 1993 to the public due to mismanaged funds, decreased attendance, and lack of donations crippled the university into bankruptcy. A little bit scary considering his pratic area...

In october 2018 couple of months before requesting to resign as Britney Spears co-conservator estate, Andrew M Wallet asked for to get a raise to be paid $426,000.OO. He claimed that he was instrumental in bringing “stability and leadership” to the singer’s various ventures, he kept “literally hundreds of people” in check, many whom could allegedly “bring financial disaster by providing illegal substances to the Conservatee.”

Well we don't really know about how as a co-conservator of her estate only (and not personal life) he also managed to keep away any people that could provide "illegal substances"
What we do know is that in 2008 he did a donation of $3,000 for a campaign called Prop 8 who was raising money to against the LGBT community with the goal to Eliminates Rights of Same-*** Couples to Marry. Initiative Constitutional Amendment

YyepAjx.png 

https://www.emaso.com/countycontributors.aspx?cid=19 

• Like 8