#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

35 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

I remember seeing pictures of Robin and Jamie holding hands in 2008... I think she helped win Jamie over for Lou

Oh. I know that this is not the picture you’re talking about but I want to share it anyway. Lou and Jamie: CrYwRZBUkAAN6Rc?format=jpg&name=small

5 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

what is this? :omg: 

This person seem to have a good idea of who Lou is. I wonder what happened to him. He hasn’t tweeted for over a year.

• Like 6
1 hour ago, everybodygoesdown said:

Could Lynne or JL secretly be the “paralegal” that left the secret voicemail for the Britneysgram girls ? :wow:

I thought about this too! Or maybe someone from Lynne’s side. They needed the information out because they know the power of the fans and social media but they couldn’t just come out and say it. 

I don’t think Lynne’s involvement came out of nowhere I truly believe they (Lynne and JL) have been working for a long time to save Britney and just like Katie Holmes did, JL was acting like everything was perfect with Lou to not alarm her. 

• Like 5

@jokobitch Hope you don't mind that I also quote the most important Reddit posts I've compiled incluiding news articles and tweets

Spoiler

Spoiler

Also don't forget both Slant articles about the conservatorship and Mercy Ministries even though I think @Applejack had them both saved on her Drive folder.

@Meaner03 also has been constantly posting summarized versions of everything throughout most of last week incluiding screenshoots of the most important documents for more easy access which I can quote too :meltdown:

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, Pfefferminz said:

Oh. I know that this is not the picture you’re talking about but I want to share it anyway. Lou and Jamie: 

This person seem to have a good idea of who Lou is. I wonder what happened to him. He hasn’t tweeted for over a year.

Hope he wasn't drowned in salt and pink hats 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Urbanney said:

The new comment by David LaChapelle is so sad. I’m so glad this is getting attention and Lynne is investigating. 

Which comment?

48 minutes ago, jokobitch said:

You all, I messaged to director of the guardians documentary he wants all the info we have on the conservatorship to study it, can you all send me as much info as we have right now 

YASSSS :groovin:

• Like 3
4 minutes ago, Pfefferminz said:

Oh. I know that this is not the picture you’re talking about but I want to share it anyway. Lou and Jamie: CrYwRZBUkAAN6Rc?format=jpg&name=small

Not it.  I have been trying to find the pics for a while tho... I just remember thinking it was weird seeing Robin with Britney all the time if she was dating her dad.  It was even before VMA 08

3 minutes ago, Meaner03 said:

Guys while making the summury of Britney's conservatorship case i saw that in 2009 Britney herself filed a report called "Evidence Code 730" this is the code for medical report, i guess if she filed it, she had a doctor backing her up that she didn't need the cship and she is not as mentally ill as team cship and tmz want us to believe

I found that code when on court document when they asked Ingham to submit a medical report to back his medical diagnosis made while meeting for 15 min that she could not hire a counsel . They used the same code . Just thought i'd share :demi:

rZTh1KC.png 

Britney's court date case

03/30/2009 Report (No Fee) (Evidence Code 730 Expert FILED UNDER SEAL )
Filed by Subject

Filed by subject means Britney right ? 

• Like 1

“There’s no battle between Jamie and Lynne,” a source close to the situation tells PEOPLE. “Lynne has always been filled in by Jamie and is now just making it official.” - people.com

So tmz is dramatizing the events? It makes sense that someone else would be added since Wallet retired.

• Like 2
34 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

@Meaner03 I shouldn't be giving advice since I'm not gonna do the work lol but you should consider put it in some sort of timeline from 2008 to what has happened this year. I think it's the easiest way to organize the info. 

Then, on a separate space, all the info found (background, connections to other cases, etc) of the characters involved from lawyers, the judge, the doctors, etc. 

Things like the voicemail or Lou's exorcisms could be included as a bonus, but I think you should focus on what's backed up with court docs / articles / websites. 

Yes , actually what i am doing is a page with just timeline and some quote, with screenshot doc when necessary .

Then do something where i write a little Bio about Jamie, Andrew Wallet, the Judge and of course our dear PVP counsel Scamuel .

Then it will need to be corrected and adjusted if some think about adding, i don't know medias stuff, David and others people claims. Cuz i am really just doing the thing based on courts documents and fact , so it can not be denied

• Like 7