#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

11 minutes ago, BSfemme said:

now that i think of it, i can't imagine how humilliating it must feel for britney to be under a c-ship and have to excuse herself everywhere she goes because she needs to ask permission for everything. can you imagine? she works in a very demanding and public job, she's very exposed. everyone knows she's in a c-ship...it must be hard for her

I hear you. If she does make it out of this, in a sense she will be bursting the bubble that’s she’s been living in for the past 11 years. I’m not saying that’s a reason to stay in it god no. She needs out of this but I just mean it’ll be a lot to adapt to at first. People are very judgmental and she’s one of the most talked about celebrities even to this day. There will be no more protective interviews etc she’ll be open to tricky and uncomfortable questions as well as the mess her team have created around her without her being in the know for the past 11 years

• Like 7
3 minutes ago, MeAgainstTheMusic_ said:

I hear you. If she does make it out of this, in a sense she will be bursting the bubble that’s she’s been living in for the past 11 years. I’m not saying that’s a reason to stay in it god no. She needs out of this but I just mean it’ll be a lot to adapt to at first. People are very judgmental and she’s one of the most talked about celebrities even to this day. There will be no more protective interviews etc she’ll be open to tricky and uncomfortable questions as well as the mess her team have created around her without her being in the know 

She will be fine as always and she can pick what she can and cannot be asked in interviews. 

Just now, AliciaBitch said:

Well when it comes to Sam he could be with both of them and having a swimming pool day, it's not like once it's Sam's day and once mum's. You know people hung out with their parents and partners. 

Sam A. has been lying blatantly since January, and especially Valentine's Day.He even made believe he was having dinner with her and there are thousands of examples of his lies.

• Like 3
58 minutes ago, Pfefferminz said:

I don't believe it. Lou Taylor, who looks like she could be related to Lynne, is more his type. 

@Meaner03 Remember those businesses Jamie filed in Nevada with Andrew? Well, I googled "Jamie Spears Robin Greenhill" and saw this headline (that's been changed after publishing): Tri Star Sports and Entertainment Handles Touring for Its Clients ...

But despite that big ray of hope, “the live ticket business is usually the artist’s bread and butter and the majority of their earnings,” says business manager Lou Taylor, CEO of Tri Star Sports & Entertainment Group. “And touring is a very complex business.”

Tri Star works with the artist’s management, booking agent, attorney, creative director and other key traveling personnel to determine everything required for the tour — from the road equipment and the personnel, to the merchandise sold, to the number of trucks to haul everyone from venue to venue.

One of the biggest positive changes for the live-concert business in recent years also came out of Las Vegas: the pop music star residency. Tri Star has been at the forefront of the phenomenon with clients such as Britney Spears, Reba McEntire and Jennifer Lopez, whom it handles solely for residencies.

I remember seeing pictures of Robin and Jamie holding hands in 2008... I think she helped win Jamie over for Lou

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, Winter _90 said:

Sam A. has been lying blatantly since January, and especially Valentine's Day.He even made believe he was having dinner with her and there are thousands of examples of his lies.

For some reason I think Sam A. used to work at a law firm, or had some type of association with one, (and if so,  odds of it being one of Jamie Spear's attorneys is slim)  I can't remember where I read that though, so who really knows.....but as the last month has unfolded I'm increasingly suspicious of him tbh.

• Like 1
55 minutes ago, Applejack said:

Who was paying TMZ to trash her with inside info before the c-ship then?

Honestly, probably the same people who are paying to trash her now. They don’t care about Britney or her reputation, they care about controlling Britney. I believe the snakes involved in the c-ship were responsible years ago for a LOT of the bad press she got :/ 

• Like 5
4 minutes ago, Applejack said:

Make a summary of everything you found please. Let's try to put it all together in a less contrived way than my docs so we have the complete case.

@Meaner03 I shouldn't be giving advice since I'm not gonna do the work lol but you should consider put it in some sort of timeline from 2008 to what has happened this year. I think it's the easiest way to organize the info. 

Then, on a separate space, all the info found (background, connections to other cases, etc) of the characters involved from lawyers, the judge, the doctors, etc. 

Things like the voicemail or Lou's exorcisms could be included as a bonus, but I think you should focus on what's backed up with court docs / articles / websites. 

• Like 9