#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

3 minutes ago, Meaner03 said:

If Lynn is asking for the right to know what's going on in the cship,  it makes me think about 2 things,

First that mean she is asking to have access to the medical AND financial informations, which would be a very smart move if you want to fight them . Greate petition and it seems to be the right thing to do.

It also remind me of the alleged email Sam L leaked(hate to drag him here again but...) where Lynn is supposedly asking Jamie for those medical information about her daughter and the infamous "what would Jesus do?"

What would jesus do? Lmao who said this?

• Like 1
1 minute ago, NotBuyingIt said:

I was going to bring up the email, too! There is a connection there - Jamie withholding information from Lynne, and Lynne having to rely on Jamie for details regarding Brit and not appreciating it at all.

That would also mean, that Britney wasn't talking either :britstare11:

Guys, I don't get it. :xfactorlook:

Apparently Lynne is with Britney since she got released from the facility. BUT she was at the baptizing of Ivey a few days later. (Ok, she can fly back and forth, no problem til that point)

Now all other reports keep saying Lynne is with Britney since that point on. 

Yesterday was her birthday and Jly wrote how much she misses Lynne (obviously meaning she ain't in Kentwood, right? Which would fit with the reports, that she is with Brit in LA), BUT NOW JLy posts a pic of Lynne with Ivey in a plane, so they are obviously traveling together (probably to LA). But when Lynne wasn't in Kentwood yesterday, how can she travel with JLy now?

Do y'all get my point? :ehidk:

• Like 2
26 minutes ago, Meaner03 said:

If Lynn is asking for the right to know what's going on in the cship,  it makes me think about 2 things,

First that mean she is asking to have access to the medical AND financial informations, which would be a very smart move if you want to fight them . Greate petition and it seems to be the right thing to do.

It also remind me of the alleged email Sam L leaked(hate to drag him here again but...) where Lynn is supposedly asking Jamie for those medical information about her daughter and the infamous "what would Jesus do?"

My thought too. Not to be rude but Jamie is a simple old country man. He sucks at business, always has. I get the feeling he doesn’t understand the legal jargon and turned to Larry who used to be a lawyer & Lou who knows money management, to help him (unofficial) with the cship, business deals like the fragrances and Vegas. Larry and Lou can easily manipulate Jamie while lavishing praise on him through tmz for saving Britney. 

Lynne may be somewhat timid at times but she is smart and she’s college educated. Beyond this. Lynne is Britney’s mom. Of course she should have knowledge of her daughters medical care!! She’s been excluded from this information from the start. (According to the leaked email. Which is also why Lou went on to Britney’s Instagram to refute the Lutfi email leaks!!)

• Like 9
2 minutes ago, generation glory said:

My thought too. Not to be rude but Jamie is a simple old country man. He sucks as business, always has. I get the feeling he doesn’t understand the legal jargon and turned to Larry who used to be a lawyer & Lou who knows money management, to help him (unofficial) with the cship, business deals like the fragrances and Vegas. Larry and Lou can easily manipulate Jamie while lavishing praise on him through tmz for saving Britney. 

Lynne may be somewhat timid at times but she is smart and she’s college educated. Beyond this. Lynne is Britney’s mom. Of course she should have knowledge of her daughters medical care!! She’s been excluded from this information from the start. (According to the leaked email. Which is also why Lou went on to Britney’s Instagram to refute the Lutfi email leaks!!)

Can someone send me that leaked email? I think i missed that one :receipts2:

Just now, generation glory said:

My thought too. Not to be rude but Jamie is a simple old country man. He sucks as business, always has. I get the feeling he doesn’t understand the legal jargon and turned to Larry who used to be a lawyer & Lou who knows money management, to help him (unofficial) with the cship, business deals like the fragrances and Vegas. Larry and Lou can easily manipulate Jamie while lavishing praise on him through tmz for saving Britney. 

Jamie is a master manipulator and probably a narc too. I doubt he is easily manipulated by others, they all feed off of having power over someone else. They were all in it for the money and the control. Abusive men rarely change their ways, especially not when they have easy access to control and power. 

• Like 3