#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

8 minutes ago, ALLEYESONUS! said:

Jamie Lynn just posted on her insta story, Lynne and she are on a plane, to LA maybe? :badgirl:

Although that contradicts with the article saying Lynne is staying with Britney

Read the ig story post b4 this one. It says “change is coming”!

4 minutes ago, Joey Orfino said:

They're coming :airpls:

19050609510024785016226661.png

On their way to L.A. yep.

2 minutes ago, Nels64 said:

BIIIIICTH. The entire Spears family is meeting in LA for FAMILY FUED on Friday! (May 10)

:tiffanynod:

• Like 3
7 minutes ago, Meaner03 said:

If Lynn really filed something to the court i guess we should see soon an update on the LA court website .

Hope it is true and i hope she picked one real big *** lawyer to fight that.

There has been one already, sis, you're late to the mess :hiii:

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Nels64 said:

Lynne becoming the conservator may also be the first step in dissolving the conservatorship.

It may be A LOT easier for the court to deem Jamie incapable and let Lynne "step in". Then Lynne can turn around and just step down and decide to dissolve the c-ship. 

Exactly !!! If it is going that way it will be just the perfect plan, it will make it easier for the judge and quicker for Britney .

• Like 4
1 hour ago, Notorious I.G.G.Y. said:

so TMZ KNOWS. FOR. SURE. that Britney isnt being forced to do anything against her will but HER MOTHER Lynne doesnt know **** or has a clue about her own daughters wishes and is believing some online rumor/fan podcast?

sure. f**king sure.

Lynne doesnt want to be a co-conservator, she just wants to be in the hearing and be aware/told of the decisions that go down.

now TMZ is tryna force the "you can tell Britney isnt well on these videos weve been seeing" storyline... rmfe

so Lynne is actually at home rn with Britney........ but she doesn't know ****.... about Britney. according to TMZ. Im so heated rn wtf this doesnt even make sense out loud omg dont they hear themselves?! 

they dont know if the judge will allow Lynne to be there/is entitled since she isnt a conservator. the conservator rights trumps parental rights wtf this is beyond messy. so Jamie could be like "nah *****"???

They're so f**king pathetic. I can't.:umok:

1 hour ago, NotBuyingIt said:

Why don’t they put her under a conservatorship?! That’s the rational thing to do when someone rebels against BS!

:well:

Someone call Scamuel Ingham.:umok:

• Like 2
1 minute ago, justhanging said:

Capture1.jpg

https://t.co/cli384ZCUl

How convenient for TMZ Live page to be unresponsive after their segments today. Guess they need to go edit the hell out of them before putting them up online.

The fact that they use a Britney pic...and the fact that the first google result for that pic comes from this article

https://www.tmz.com/2012/10/11/britney-spears-conservatorship-money-expenses/

Speaks volumes.

• Like 4
1 minute ago, danny1994 said:

I don’t think Lynne would just hire a lawyer based on internet rumors alone. I think she’s finding out privately about shady stuff behind the scenes and feels like she needs to take action. This is a huge development.

That’s what I think. Lynne’s been quietly working behind the scenes. **** is getting real now.

• Like 5