#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

4 minutes ago, Notorious I.G.G.Y. said:

ngdfjgjds Harvey just said "sorry we gotta stop" and the sound cut :omg:

and theyre gone..

this story wasnt even listed on their todays topics a few mins ago!! and the MILEY: FREE BRITNEY headline is gone from the sidebar with the rest of the topics 

Harvey is so obviously paid for by C-Ship Team (since EVER!) but the editorial team keeps f**king it up for him

• Like 6

Some people have asked why Lynne never stepped in before. She probably always felt she didn't (and probably doesn't) stand a chance. We all know she ain't very bright, so it will be her and a regular lawyer against the satan's army of evil but powerful lawyers, which team cship has at their disposal.  Perhaps seeing the pressure of the #FreeBritney has made her stand up and do something, but the chances of her changing something...what do you guys think? :wontcry:

• Like 6
2 minutes ago, Notorious I.G.G.Y. said:

and theyre gone..

this story wasnt even listed on their todays topics a few mins ago!! and the MILEY: FREE BRITNEY headline is gone from the sidebar with the rest of the topics .

they literally started the show with "there is a huge family war and Britney is in the middle of it" and then he said that

Wow, what? :omg: I was expecting some obviously fed bullshit about how Lynne wouldn't know what she was talking about, about how Britney needed it, and how we were all crazy. But a LIVE DRAMA over it? What.....?

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, I Always Sing Live said:

y'all, I have this really awful habit of picking at my lips when I'm anxious and right now I'm literally bleeding all over.. it's a sign of how juicy things are getting again.. :badthoughts: sorry for the graphic TMI though.. :uknowit:

I bite my nails so don’t feel bad :demi:

• Like 3
54 minutes ago, cerulean said:

you're within your right to think that but more so it just isn't a community that has thrived on tabloid culture and has done well to avoid it over the past decade. it isn't a fan site and didn't start it's life as one, it has never been a gossip blog and the majority of members aren't there to discuss to intricate details of musician's lives but rather what they deliver through their music, videos, touring, etc.

This isn’t tabloid daily, we’ve got the receipts. If they want to remain oblivious and continue supporting anti gay cults, they can go on and continue shooting themselves on the foot and be absolutely ignorant

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, Notorious I.G.G.Y. said:

and theyre gone..

this story wasnt even listed on their todays topics a few mins ago!! and the MILEY: FREE BRITNEY headline is gone from the sidebar with the rest of the topics .

they literally started the show with "there is a huge family war and Britney is in the middle of it" and then he said that as he was starting to explain the situation of her dad's conservatorship

:queenie:
Does anybody need any more evidence??? :whatitellu:

• Like 6
2 minutes ago, Applejack said:

Harvey is so obviously paid for by C-Ship Team but the editorial team keeps f**king it up for him

they prob werent feeding him the right info since this story is fresh. this literally wasnt in the cards til a few mins ago, this is why we need to watch and some fan record.. so we can CATCH them LYING or spilling tea. like how he revealed/slipped on another TMZ Live how Britney isnt even ~officially~ diagnosed as being bipolar as far as he's heard or some messed up **** like that

• Like 8