#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

1 hour ago, Commotion said:

Well I don't blame them when there are so many delusional fans harassing them. You can think whatever you want about the #freebritney thing but you have to acknowledge there have been a bunch of crazy stans that have harassed them, people close to britney, people here have talked to Sam Lutfi, Adnan, attacked Jamie Lynn, now harassing Lou, etc etc.

No one is winning anything by demonising Lou for example. Honestly the gram girls should've been the only ones talking about this, they were one of the few people who talked eloquently about the situation.

Image result for it's what she deserves gif

She They*

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/12k0TTfWZY1y4cQIxFrQuUs3UL3lku3cY

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1ZZboNbUxhP5lqbNSrFQjTVGNAnUM7AXj

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1tBGhSgx_F5YiPaDuktzKX2aOL6EBCZHW/view

https://drive.google.com/drive/u/1/folders/1DuNCzMipOo_oLz75N1WnNX8MsG-jtLBu

https://edition.cnn.com/2008/SHOWBIZ/Music/01/31/britney.spears/index.html 

It was the second hospitalization for Spears this month. The police operation was planned far in advance and, according to the L.A. Times, followed a phone call to police from Spears' psychiatrist.

**** was all planned. She did not end in c-ship because she was 5150ed (and diagnosed) She was 5150ed twice so she could be under their c-ship .

1st 5150 at cedar sinai (correct me if i'm wrong) One day and then leaves, doctor says can't keep her against her will)

2nd 5150 at stewart and lynda resnick neuropsychiatric hospital , this time she is forced to stay.

Guess who works at stewart and lynda resnick neuropsychiatric hospital ? our dear Dr James E. Spar

Image result for facts are facts gif

• Like 4
7 hours ago, Shadow2003 said:

I just have one problem with both - they look like they were both recorded / shot in 2017 / 18 or latest, sometime before she went to the facility. Then again, I'm not sure. We need to check when they were taken somehow...

I don’t know why people keep saying this.  Her body in the yoga video is very clearly her current body and not her body from last year, let alone 2017.  

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, Goneforever said:

But "what if this is a conspiracy theory?" Then we will be a shining a light on the fact that this "conservatorship" set up ranks along with civil asset forfeiture. A legal way to take everything away from a person and have no ability to fight it. How many others are suffering but we don't know them? How many lost their entire lives because the state stepped in? 

I said this before Britney's legacy will not be "The Legend of Her Fall."  She has moved the conversation behind mental health, her case is exposing conservatorships world wide, she showed her ineradicable strength in the face of powerlessness. She showed how much she loves her kids. But beyond that she has proven that no matter what, she can keep going and she will. 

If its nothing more than a conspiracy theory, then, at the very least, we have learned that guardianship/conservatorship abuse is a very real thing that happens very, very often in our court system, because our courts cannot keep up with all the paperwork and also tend to typically have like-- farmers as judges. As JUDGES. (Say what you want about the South, but the part I'm from, you have to go to law school to become a judge. I love my home city for that.) Anyway, if nothing else and we are all wrong about Britney, we have all been educated on what can actually pass as just and right in our very fractured justice system to people who don't have a spotlight like Britney does. People who aren't famous, who reach a certain age and get completely bamboozled.

So there's that, absolutely. And one cannot say, with the above stated and all the evidence we have dug up, that we do not have good reason to worry. (Especially when the former Judge is holding seminars bragging about having celebs in C Ships? What the actual ****?)

But that is exactly true.

• Like 4
39 minutes ago, chizwhiz said:

The problem was she was spending money irresponsibly before the c ship. She was buying a new car every other day or buying a new home fully furnished every few weeks, booking charter jets to Hawaii that would have been in the 6 figures instead of flying coach with average joe. Even whilst married she bought a Ferrari and at the time couldn’t drive a stick shift. It exhibited reckless behaviour that wasn’t thought out and unfortunately built a case to say she couldn’t control finances.

andrew wallet said in 2007 she had bled her finances dry, even though she was earning around $500,000 a month in royalties her outgoing bills exceeded that and she was headed for debt.

Britney was never heading to no debt at that time

That's why you never ever heard anything about her going or being on the verge of going broke in 2007

• Like 7
1 hour ago, Commotion said:

Well I don't blame them when there are so many delusional fans harassing them. You can think whatever you want about the #freebritney thing but you have to acknowledge there have been a bunch of crazy stans that have harassed them, people close to britney, people here have talked to Sam Lutfi, Adnan, attacked Jamie Lynn, now harassing Lou, etc etc.

No one is winning anything by demonising Lou for example. Honestly the gram girls should've been the only ones talking about this, they were one of the few people who talked eloquently about the situation.

ALSO about Madonna, he stans her too. no need to insult her and much less with misogynistic and ageist insults which Britney also gets, if you stan one you can't insult the other like that.

Lmao, girl. It's nothing serious. It's a joke (the Madonna thing) get off your gay *** high horse and sip your green tea. I know, this movement is full of crazies but yeah. Don't attack me. I'm a poor, little young gay ;( 

1 minute ago, Cappycorn87 said:

Britney was never heading to no debt at that time

That's why you never ever heard anything about her going or being on the verge of going broke in 2007

No. Instead she was getting more independent and more rebellious against her team and family of leeches. It doesn't take a genius to sum up everything and understand why she was put under this thing.

• Like 8
11 minutes ago, ralphcornio said:

No. Instead she was getting more independent and more rebellious against her team and family of leeches. It doesn't take a genius to sum up everything and understand why she was put under this thing.

She made the industry so much money and had too much power . They had to knock her down or control her .... she was going off script ... no artist has had this much power in a long time. 

They invested in her and they would not let her power be used to not fund them or make a statement ...

It starts with Disney . Disney trains them to be vessels ... then they get signed and are big influencers in the world and make industry leaders so much money. To have her unravel all of that ... was not going to be allowed . So they controlled her ... 

head shave etc all were **** you to the industry and in many ways they used it to their advantage . Paparazzi was sent to film her going crazy to lead to all of this ... as we see now the industry controls tmz Perez etc . They used them all to spin the narrative and get Britney to be a vessel under control of a wealthy men. 

I believe she pushed for the Jesus anthems on Britney Jean . She wanted to be evolve her brand . Yet here we are 

The music industry should just go public and allow people to invest their own funds in artists for an expected return. 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, cerulean said:

i've said in this thread before that it's just not what popjustice is about and if you're hoping that they'll start discussing this in great detail you'll be waiting a long time. it's very rare that discussion over there revolves around a musician's personal life. at the very most a user might post something that has been reported in the news (like news of adele's recent separation as an example) and the community will just wish the musician well or briefly share their thoughts before moving back to discussions around music/charts/touring. that's how they want their community to be and it works well for them.

So, rose colored glasses low level runts. Got it

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, Nels64 said:

This is what would truly truly blow the entire thing wide open. Celebrity after celebrity would start supporting and they would all be done. I just wish she was brave enough to do something like that. She may lose her kids for a short period, but if she fights publicly, she's sure to get them back. 

Honestly, I know Kevin is a scumbag, but wouldn't it be easier that he supported her in letting her see the kids, even if she had to pay him more, but instead at least she would be free and her money wouldn't go to all these lawyers and people that are getting paid for just being involved in this case? Maybe in another universe :wontcry: 

3 minutes ago, Nels64 said:

THISSS!!!! I mean I've always been against the c-ship, but it got to a point where you second-guessed yourself about it. 

After so many years, we were just kind of like: "well maybe Britney purposely wants to keep it going so she doesn't have to deal with ****" etc, etc. 

When asked, I would always say it's f**ked up and makes no sense. But we did become complicit in those 10 years. 

What matters is what we do from here on out. Will we fight for her honor and rights, and boycott future promotions? 

Or will we continue to be complacent and further feed into her situation?  :bedtime:

Spoiler

VIVA LA REVOLUTION!!! #FREEBRITNEY :makesomenoise: 

• Like 5