#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

if you think of it...what does the c-ship do? manage her finances? um, seriously... shouldn't she be able to do wtf she wants with HER money? it's HER money! i mean, she is able to spend time with her kids, isn't she? what's the problem there? her kids are old enough to see if their mom is ok or not and even take care of her. i'm really starting to think there is something very wrong going on and her team must be doing some bad things. they should leave her alone and her dad should mind his own business and leave her adult daughter gain control of her life. this has been going for too long. it doesn't make sense anymore, she's working non stop, let her spend or waste her money the way she wants. can't she fire them? this is too much, i don't get it.:disappointed:

• Like 5

You guys, I broke my silence and replied to Britney’s Instagram post about the rumors and said 

@britneyspears Love you and all, but how can you say they are rumors? It is your mom, Felicia, directors and people you have worked with in the past that are liking the hash tag, #freebritney. The younger Britney we remember spoke out about how she felt and had the most adorable smile and laugh. That has been gone for a very long time. Your fans only want you happy. Conservatorships are placed for people in comas or people who are older and can’t make decisions for them self. Were you trying to tell us something as far back as Mona Lisa and Rebellion? Is that why you decided to go on air and play Mona Lisa for us on a random day?

• Like 2
Just now, BSfemme said:

if you think of it...what does the c-ship do? manage her finances? um, seriously... shouldn't she be able to do wtf she wants with HER money? it's HER money! i mean, she is able to spend time with her kids, isn't she? what's the problem there? her kids are old enough to see if their mom is ok or not and even take care of her. i'm really starting to think there is something very wrong going on and her team must be doing some bad things. they should leave her alone and her dad should mind his own business and leave her adult daughter gain control of her life. this has been going for too long. it doesn't make sense anymore, she's working non stop, let her spend or waste her money the way she wants. can't she fire them? this is too much, i don't get it.:disappointed:

This is a case of guardians abusing their power. Unfortunately for them, they picked someone too young, too beloved, and too successful for no one not to eventually catch on to what they were doing.

• Like 5
2 minutes ago, BSfemme said:

This has been a big ? for me for a long time now, and I think it's unknown to us what is the exact extent of the cship. From what we know, I'm guessing it's like she's under 18 again: She kinda can do her stuff, but she needs to ask her dad's / conservator permission for lots of stuff (including having *** with her boyfriend (!!!)). What it's really impacting though, is that I guess she lost the ability to give total input over her career and financial decisions. Perhaps, much of the stuff we disapprove and don't like, that we've been getting nowadays, comes from stuff her team force on her, and not Britney's lack of interest / decisions at all :disappointed:

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, BSfemme said:

The problem was she was spending money irresponsibly before the c ship. She was buying a new car every other day or buying a new home fully furnished every few weeks, booking charter jets to Hawaii that would have been in the 6 figures instead of flying coach with average joe. Even whilst married she bought a Ferrari and at the time couldn’t drive a stick shift. It exhibited reckless behaviour that wasn’t thought out and unfortunately built a case to say she couldn’t control finances.

andrew wallet said in 2007 she had bled her finances dry, even though she was earning around $500,000 a month in royalties her outgoing bills exceeded that and she was headed for debt.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, chizwhiz said:

The problem was she was spending money irresponsibly before the c ship. She was buying a new car every other day or buying a new home fully furnished every few weeks, booking charter jets to Hawaii that would have been in the 6 figures instead of flying coach with average joe. Even whilst married she bought a Ferrari and at the time couldn’t drive a stick shift. It exhibited reckless behaviour that wasn’t thought out and unfortunately built a case to say she couldn’t control finances.

andrew wallet said in 2007 she had bled her finances dry, even though she was earning around $500,000 a month in royalties her outgoing bills exceeded that and she was headed for debt.

And what about it? There are thousand other ways of handle the situation, perhaps even a temporary intervention. After all she was the one busting her *** out singing and dancing at the stage every night for almost a decade at the time, it's her f**king money. It's great that she's in a better place now, but does that give her handles the right to enslave her and make her a cash cow for the rest of her entire life?

• Like 8
Just now, Dream With In a dream said:

That should be no ones buisness but her own its her money she should be able to do what she wants with it. Even if she was in debt. 

Especially since it's now given them an excuse to poke a hole in a figurative bag and slowly bleed her into their own pockets that way.

• Like 8
1 minute ago, ralphcornio said:

And what about it? There are thousand other ways of handle the situation, perhaps even a temporary intervention. After all she was the one busting her *** out singing and dancing at the stage every night for almost a decade at the time, it's her f**king money. It's great that she's in a better place now, but does that give her handles the right to enslave her and make her a cash cow for the rest of her entire life?

Ikr its like saying oh chizwhiz im gonna lock you into a conservatorship for 11 years because you cant control your money? Yeah ok that makes so much sense.

• Like 9
5 minutes ago, ralphcornio said:

This has been a big ? for me for a long time now, and I think it's unknown to us what is the exact extent of the cship. From what we know, I'm guessing it's like she's under 18 again: She kinda can do her stuff, but she needs to ask her dad's / conservator permission for lots of stuff (including having *** with her boyfriend (!!!)). What it's really impacting though, is that I guess she lost the ability to give total input over her career and financial decisions. Perhaps, much of the stuff we disapprove and don't like, that we've been getting nowadays, comes from stuff her team force on her, and not Britney's lack of interest / decisions at all :disappointed:

She has less rights than that really. When a child is abused they have the right to tell someone. The police can be called. She cannot tell anyone anything. 

• Like 7
4 minutes ago, Dream With In a dream said:

Ikr its like saying oh chizwhiz im gonna lock you into a conservatorship for 11 years because you cant control your money? Yeah ok that makes so much sense.

Yes and we know the conservatorship goes much further than just controlling her financial decisions, she has to ask her dad to have *** this is no life, specially for a 37 year old adult that has children of her own, imagine how HUMILIATING her life must be. Specially now they're coming of age to understand everything this mess is?

• Like 7
1 minute ago, ralphcornio said:

Yes and we know the conservatorship goes much farther than just controlling her financial decisions, she has to ask her dad to have *** this is no life, specially for a 37 year old adult that has children of her own, imagine how HUMILIATING her life must be. Specially now they're coming of age to understand everything this mess is?

Especially if he says no. :byetina: 

I've been told who I should do it with

To keep both my hands above the blanket

When the lights out

• Like 9
5 minutes ago, ralphcornio said:

Yes and we know the conservatorship goes much farther than just controlling her financial decisions, she has to ask her dad to have *** this is no life.

Plus permission to use the phone, drive, hang out with these friends RadarOnline is claiming are so against the c ship ending, to spend the money SHE makes (they literally have a budget for it, and apparently its narrow enough that the girl can't afford flowers at hotels and has to get grocery store flowers, instead), to have Sam sleep over at her house, and they can go through her mail. No right to retain a lawyer, either; they made that one impossible.

She has less rights than a murderer, a terrorist, or a *********. And somehow its okay because "she's mentally unwell." (Its not okay whether she's totally mentally stable or not, frankly.)

• Like 8
11 minutes ago, Dream With In a dream said:

That should be no ones buisness but her own its her money she should be able to do what she wants with it. Even if she was in debt.

Plus andrew has only ever had his own interests at heart.

Don’t shoot the messenger. I think that they were looking after her best interests at heart and thinking of her kids future. Given the alleged rumour she was using ***** at the time (let’s not discuss that) however this was then and we can see how she’s changed for the better unless her team want to come out now and say she relapsed or that she has severe bipolar, which again has been slightly mentioned on here, - which they never will - but might be their only saving grace in their control over her. If that were the case they’d probably not want to mention it because of her image but at this point I don’t think it matters. 

Jamie lynn recently wrote ‘people are against something they don’t understand’ 

we should just wait till May 10 tbh