#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

1 minute ago, Nata said:

Ruben was LIVID at Britney when he shut the website down. He met her several times and he had deep connections with her team. I remember the whole debacle.

It has no correlation with the c-ship. It just goes to show Britney was out of f**king control. She fired Larry, Felicia, and Big Rob right around that time. All because they told her K-fed was shitty. Just saying.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, SonOfSun said:

WTF you are saying dude :jlostare: ?! You need a break from the internet :bareclap:

It's your right to be convinced that all of this is planned... :jj:

But how can you say that the fans did not help the movement to increase and to be all over the media ?

Have you even read this thread  :plzexplain: ?

Like how many fans have discovered, investigated and how they exposed everything and everybody ? This was not planned trust me :mcwave:

You don’t know if the Spears family is throwing a curveball at you.

They might know she’s about to be liberated and they’re liking “free Britney” posts just because of that.

We’ll see on May 10th :mcwave:

12 minutes ago, SonOfSun said:

I've tried to avoid Exhale the last days, to step back and look at the situation outside of the bubble that this forum can get , and I have to say that I have a different interpretation from the last two Instagram posts than most of the fans in here and on instagram.

tumblr_pqyrzhsEnT1smsyrzo2_1280.jpg

First of all I am convinced the photoshoot was her idea. We know she loves Janet Jackson, and simple photoshoots, and I think it's her way to say :

"I'm working on taking back the CONTROL of my life. I am strong and confident, I look into your eyes, but I'm not going to smile though because my situation right now is serious". This how I understand it.

I also think that she HATES the fact that people are thinking she's crazy, too fragile, or weak. To me it looks like she wants to show that she's fine and strong. And she seems focused, not unhappy, to me. :heresthetea:

And... I must say that I was very disappointed by the comments of her fans on instagram only focusing on her hair and make up :nochillbrit:... We're talking about the freedom of a woman... and I think her fans should let her be free to do whatever the **** she wants with her hair, her outfits, and her make-up. This is her body, her image. It doesn't belong to anybody else but her.

Somehow even her fans want to control her :embarrassney: Don't treat her like a f**king barbie doll :squintney:.  I understand more and more her breakdown and the shaving. 

Anyway, and the second post :

tumblr_pr0603r2Vv1w48wlho3_400.gif

To me it doesn't look forced either.. I think it was also her idea, to show that she's strong, she's working hard, she's searching peace in her body and mind. She wants to show that it's not 2007 again.

And I really believe that she's confident with what's going to happen with the conservatorship.

I want to believe that we did and we're doing is really helping her case, and of course right now nobody is allowed to really speak about it openly, but I think things will change after May 10th. ;)

#FREEBRITNEY

Agreed, that the photoshoot and yoga posts seem more of a move by B herself. I also see advantages in her presenting herself as strong and healthy right now, to combat the smear campaign questioning her mental stability.

I think though the main reason fans were critical of her image though, was more that they were in the mode of picking apart the clues as to whether this could be indicators  this was another Bteam push/coercion on Britney. They were trying to help, not hinder. Her presentation is sometimes all we have to work with. Eyes, body language and grooming can tell us a lot. It was well intentioned , even if we did not get the full picture.

But i agree, i see a woman fighting here. I see a woman trying to beat them at their own game. She will win.

• Like 6
7 minutes ago, SonOfSun said:

I've tried to avoid Exhale the last days, to step back and look at the situation outside of the bubble that this forum can get , and I have to say that I have a different interpretation from the last two Instagram posts than most of the fans in here and on instagram.

First of all I am convinced the photoshoot was her idea. We know she loves Janet Jackson, and simple photoshoots, and I think it's her way to say :

"I'm working on taking back the CONTROL of my life. I am strong and confident, I look into your eyes, but I'm not going to smile though because my situation right now is serious". This how I understand it.

I also think that she HATES the fact that people are thinking she's crazy, too fragile, or weak. To me it looks like she wants to show that she's fine and strong. And she seems focused, not unhappy, to me. :heresthetea:

And... I must say that I was very disappointed by the comments of her fans on instagram only focusing on her hair and make up :nochillbrit:... We're talking about the freedom of a woman... and I think her fans should let her be free to do whatever the **** she wants with her hair, her outfits, and her make-up. This is her body, her image. It doesn't belong to anybody else but her.

Somehow even her fans want to control her :embarrassney: Don't treat her like a f**king barbie doll :squintney:.  I understand more and more her breakdown and the shaving. 

To me it doesn't look forced either.. I think it was also her idea, to show that she's strong, she's working hard, she's searching peace in her body and mind. She wants to show that it's not 2007 again.

And I really believe that she's confident with what's going to happen with the conservatorship.

I want to believe that we did and we're doing is really helping her case, and of course right now nobody is allowed to really speak about it openly, but I think things will change after May 10th. ;)

#FREEBRITNEY

Those are actually very good interpretations! :yay:

In the first photo, she does look focused but also a bit tired in it, though that may be due to the lighting and makeup. As for the yoga video, that really does not look staged / forced. It's more like the typical Britney post - she's relaxing and having some time off.

I just have one problem with both - they look like they were both recorded / shot in 2017 / 18 or latest, sometime before she went to the facility. Then again, I'm not sure. We need to check when they were taken somehow...

• Like 5
Just now, colormefresh said:

You don’t know if the Spears family is throwing a curveball at you.

They might know she’s about to be liberated and they’re liking “free Britney” posts just because of that.

We’ll see on May 10th :mcwave:

Well maybe ! At the end of the day we don't **** about what's happening behind the scenes  :whatitellu:

But honestly I don't care as long as she's free from this over controlling unnecessary environment she's been in for too many years :mcwave:

• Like 4
13 minutes ago, lilhennythings said:

God I always take the bait but we DO HAVE INFORMATION. we have PLENTY. I won't cite any of this because it's all public record and in this thread.

Britney has tried several times to end the conservatorship. She's tried to hire four lawyers. Several experts have said Britney's cship is unusual or even unnecessary. Guardianships are susceptible to abusive dynamics (often because they concern elderly or at risk people!) Britney has an extremely conflicted, complicated relationship with her abusive, ex-alcoholic father – him being involved in the cship in any capacity is already exploitative and strange, but coupled with several people who were involved in Britney being put under the cship all have allegations of being involved in cases of guardianship abuse themselves and who all stand to make a lot of money under the arrangement is cause for definite alarm. Celebrities who have worked with Britney supporting freebritney or straight up confirming something's not right. Britney HERSELF stating something's not right. There's literally so much information. Like so much :umok: we not even talked yet about shady donations, anti-gay church camps, or strange businesses that an apparent mentally infirm woman can be president of

Now you reply with your canned response about "oh well I HOPE FOR BRITNEYS SAKE UR WRONG I care 4 Britney I'm sure her team knows what they're doing everything is probably a big misunderstanding" :brityawning:

God u prob believe cops aren't racist and politicians tell the truth too :britoverit:

We don’t know her medical diagnosis. Period.

We don’t know their plan. Period.

She was trying to leave the conservatorship at first because she didn’t like it.

When you want to sleep with paparazzi and drive around with a pink wig on at 4 am, while your “life coach” is spiking your food and drinks with *****..... and you’re holding your kids hostage in your bathroom.... and being 5150’d....

You aren’t going to “want” to be normal.

There is no “canned response”. Stop ignoring her mental health.

And I do agree that Lou needs to resign immediately. :janet:

• Like 1
53 minutes ago, SonOfSun said:

#FREEBRITNEY

My thots exactly!!! There's no doubt in my mind the photoshoot concept was 100% her idea. Whether she posted it herself or not is another thing, but if someone else did I don't think they knew she was going for the whole "Control" vibe. Britney is a smart gal :tiffanynod: The video makes her look strong, focused, happy and I agree that was her too, down to the caption. It might've even been posted from Sam's phone since I think he helps her edit and add music to her videos :janet: Plus they had a pool day this weekend so they were together. Maybe Team B realized they can't keep faking her posts because we notice that **** :umok:

• Like 4
9 hours ago, LostInAnImage said:

Not in the US, unfortunately. I had to work with a ******* who got her PhD in school psychology rather than clinical psych, and she actually asked me “what’s schizoaffective disorder?” prior to seeing the diagnosis of her very first client.

I honestly thought she was joking, but then I researched the difference in how competitive clinical psych vs school, counseling or educational psych are, and the differences in qualifications are staggering.

Nevertheless, once you obtain the PhD from whichever program and pass the EPPP, you’re a licensed psychologist and can work anywhere within your state of certification. 

Plus, a psychiatrist (MD) is completely different from a psychologist (PhD). Britney saw the former; the latter type of doctor can’t prescribe medication. 

Just to clarify some of the super well-regulated laws in existence here. :wontcry:

but wtf is going on in this country tbh?

Like conservatorships in France are heavily controled by the state, it's VERY RARE you're put under one for 11 years, and most of the time the conservator is a public worker.

The USA really is a broken country

• Like 8
1 hour ago, falka said:

Sometimes it is frighteningly accurate but most folks doing it are leeches. :well: And it is considered a heavy sin to use clairvoyants, wonder why if simple stupidity and naivety isn't treated as such. :ponderney:

I love this girl glasses :receipts2:

Weren't in those card burning towers of trade center way before 9/11 ? :awkblink:

1. Good point tbh!

2. Yes, those cards has a lot of interesting stuff. I'm going to post it as spoiler since I don't want to mix this thing.

Spoiler

latest?cb=20110419142619cartas-illuminati-donald-trump.jpga8dcf1c9eb2090e44044b42ffdbdb01e.jpgPrincess-Di-827310.jpg90b4db16f7ff86e5d0f62ba5143da9f6--card-g

• Like 3