#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

On 5/4/2019 at 5:02 AM, babyimmafreak90 said:

If she had the fluidity in her moves today that she had during the M&MT, we wouldn’t be able to complain much. Even then, she made dancing look effortlessly **** :bedtime:

Y’all keep saying she “slayed” the M&M Tour, but that was like the first 2 shows (5 songs and terrible backup dancers) and she was trying to prove a point that she could tour “on her own” (lol irl).

In Miami everyone said she seemed drunk, but they let it pass because they were hardcore fans - it wasn’t the VMA stage where public opinion steps in .... which we’d soon find out. :mcorangu:

3 hours ago, Goneforever said:

What you are saying is..the chances are low. 

For Britney as a public figure, her chances of being freed are far greater than those who are under conservatorship with no publicity.  Even so, it;s not as simple as people think.

• Like 3
50 minutes ago, MaPlayz said:

Honestly, the justice/court system is so f**ked up. The most likely reason why no one who has any real info benefitting this movement CAN speak up is because they're probably all bound by non-disclosure agreements (NDAs).. this could include Sam, Jansen, Alli, Brett etc. So, even though they would help fight for justice by speaking out, they will subsequently very likely be hit with lawsuits and steep fines that would financially cripple them - and they would have to pay (under the legal system) because they ARE breaking the NDA contracts, no matter how good their intentions are. 

You could of course argue that the NDA is void if they're breaking it to report a crime under US law. But they'd only be protected from being sued if the person/estate committing the crime would subsequently be found guilty. That's a big IF... If, however, they break the NDA and the person/estate is NOT found guilty (and remember there's a big difference between NOT being found guilty and being found innocent), they could sue them for millions. 

What an interesting take you've got on this.  Gag orders are common in these agreements.  It's like non-disclosure, only it's ordered by the court.  if you break the gag order you can be sanctioned  up the wazoo by the civil court.    The courts know how to exploit people in these agreements that protect the court, not the person.

• Like 3
40 minutes ago, blackoutbixxh said:

GET READY FOR A CRAZY WEEK YALL!! May 10th is right around the corner. I’m sure Team B will be putting in overtime meaning IG posts, paid tabloid articles, and staged outtings. Hopefully more people speak out on #FreeBritney. This Miley moment was huge! All I know is that it’s about to get messy. Stay strong army... don’t be fooled by what damage control is put out there by Loucifer. We’re making major progress! I have a really good feeling about all of this  :pumped:

Larry is Miley's manager as well right? 

47 minutes ago, smouthwick said:

What an interesting take you've got on this.  Gag orders are common in these agreements.  It's like non-disclosure, only it's ordered by the court.  if you break the gag order you can be sanctioned  up the wazoo by the civil court.    The courts know how to exploit people in these agreements that protect the court, not the person.

Could you clarify what you mean? From your post, I'm not sure if you're saying you agree with what I'm saying or you're saying I misunderstood/am wrong about something

• Like 1
1 hour ago, ItShouldBeOffiTunes said:

Please direct me to where anyone compared the two, I’m looking very hard and have yet to see it, they literally just said that he used NDAs to silence them... your idiocy knows no bounds

Stop talking to me. Damn. Everyday I see you downvoting me 30 times. Is it that serious? Stfu! :wtf:

1 hour ago, colormefresh said:

If she gets out of the c-ship, she’s going to have an epic Circus 2.0 era.

If she doesn’t get out.... the pitchforks will come out. I think her team knows this now.

No... she hadcircus Because of those people

• Like 2
1 hour ago, blackoutbixxh said:

GET READY FOR A CRAZY WEEK YALL!! May 10th is right around the corner. I’m sure Team B will be putting in overtime meaning IG posts, paid tabloid articles, and staged outtings. Hopefully more people speak out on #FreeBritney. This Miley moment was huge! All I know is that it’s about to get messy. Stay strong army... don’t be fooled by what damage control is put out there by Loucifer. We’re making major progress! I have a really good feeling about all of this  :pumped:

This! I think it's so crazy how just mere days ago we were talking about how far the 10th of May seemed and now it's only four days left, this very friday. We need to get our battle gear on :airpls: (and yes i know that's how time works but it just amazes me :orangu:)

• Like 6
1 hour ago, zone said:

Larry is Miley's manager as well right

It’s quite confusing but no, not anymore. Miley did hire Larry as her manager in 2013. At the time, Larry Rudolph and Adam Leber were working together under Maverick Management co-managing Britney (at this time they both appear in I Am Britney Jean). It says that Adam began managing Miley around 2017 which makes sense since Adam has said that he hasn’t managed Britney for a few years now (distancing himself from the FreeBritney movement). When you first search for Miley’s manager Larry shows up because he was her manager at one point under Maverick, but if you do some research you’ll find out Adam is her current manager. She stayed in the same company but switched managers if that makes sense. 

• Like 6