#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

37 minutes ago, Goneforever said:

I'm just trying to figure out the game plan, what is happening? 

Your guess is as good as mine. I suspect Britney may have a chance to get an upperhand and they're making very careful moves. :yaknow: But that's still just a guess, I have no clue.

• Like 1
21 minutes ago, Catalin said:

Tea. :truthtea:

Honestly, the justice/court system is so f**ked up. The most likely reason why no one who has any real info benefitting this movement CAN speak up is because they're probably all bound by non-disclosure agreements (NDAs).. this could include Sam, Jansen, Alli, Brett etc. So, even though they would help fight for justice by speaking out, they will subsequently very likely be hit with lawsuits and steep fines that would financially cripple them - and they would have to pay (under the legal system) because they ARE breaking the NDA contracts, no matter how good their intentions are. 

You could of course argue that the NDA is void if they're breaking it to report a crime under US law. But they'd only be protected from being sued if the person/estate committing the crime would subsequently be found guilty. That's a big IF... If, however, they break the NDA and the person/estate is NOT found guilty (and remember there's a big difference between NOT being found guilty and being found innocent), they could sue them for millions. 

• Like 8
Spoiler

@PokemonSpears post awhile back that didn't properly quote on mobile goes here

It was me :jj: I basically just summarized what @Meaner03 and @Applejack compiled re: mercy Ministries and donations

10 hours ago, Meaner03 said:

Actually i think this idea is dope, i would totally love to work on something like this . I think all the 3 of them .

An article , an audio podcast and a video  . We need to have this **** everywhere and on every platform we can .

For the article i can definatly work on the big lines and everything with all infos courts document i have saved, and then have someone to correct it, cuz my english ain't all that :awks: And we want the movement to look good .

Video and audiopodcast will need voluntaries if any are interested .

I would edit if you want. I wanted to write a larger summary of your & the other info collected but there's so much :mj: DM me we can talk ab compiling ? Tho I agree w what others said about needing an influencer or someone to latch on to make it worthwhile. LaChapelle has been pretty vocal, maybe if we compile something easily digestible and shareable and pretty we can get someone on board. W the Miley news (and now Sam's weird insta like?) maybe now is the time to throw the lid open :tehe:

@Nels64 website infographic timeline deal was good. We do that again and Beef that up w @Meaner03 dirt and links to appropriate files in @Applejack doc and like, just send it everywhere :byetina:

• Like 9