#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

14 minutes ago, Chaoscontrol said:

You guys I know with every laid out it can seem like we are up against the impossible but we must remain positive. Energy is very real and putting fear into this isn’t going to make anything better. 

Stay positive, Britney is already free from this. We just need to let it play out ;) 

I really don't want put fear  and i am sorry if i did, actually it makes me even more motivated to break this . I'm a big dreamer and the thought of backing down never crossed my mind, at the opposite i'm thinking, imagine #FreeBritney and Britney Spears making it so loud and so big that the US gov understand that surely the idea of a law for the cship came from a good place but it is at least incomplet with too many holes that lead to people being abused without being able at any moment to fight back, it needs to be adjusted. Our princess is gonna make it to the congress or wherever the laws are made in US :endit:

• Like 6
4 minutes ago, Meaner03 said:

I really don't want put fear  and i am sorry if i did, actually it makes me even more motivated to break this . I'm a big dreamer and the thought of backing down never crossed my mind, at the opposite i'm thinking, imagine #FreeBritney and Britney Spears making it so loud and so big that the US gov understand that surely the idea of a law for the cship came from a good place but it is at least incomplet with too many holes that lead to people being abused without being able at any moment to fight back, it needs to be adjusted. Our princess is gonna make it to the congress or wherever the laws are made in US :endit:

It wasn’t really anyone in particular, the vibe just seemed a bit down when I logged on :) you are doing amazing work, and I love reading your posts. I can’t even say I’m surprised at how deep/entangled this corruption goes. 

Better days are upon us ya’ll. VIVA LA REVOLUTION! #FREEBRITNEY!! :makesomenoise: 

• Like 4