#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

1 hour ago, chizwhiz said:

Also:

-Lynne brought sam to britney as she admitted in her book he knew she needed money (!!) and invited her to endorse a product (that didn’t exist). All to get close to britney

-she continues to post about selling Rodan and Felds, conveniently missing out that she gets paid $2,000 a month from Britney. (Last c ship expenses posted), she lives in a home britney owns and she and JL often post photos of their Destin condo or Jamie’s LA condo that britney also owns, (Jl once posted a video of the destin condo calling it ‘our Home’ and I said commented it’s britneys ?)

-she almost sent Jamie lynn to mercy ministries (mentioned in the book) but apparently backed out the night before she was due to go,

Pathetic. The entire f**king Spears family needs to follow Britney’s own advice:

LastingNegligibleHorseshoecrab-size_rest

giphy.gif

Turns out BJ (and WB, of all things) was personal after all!

• Like 9
38 minutes ago, Meaner03 said:

Brenda J Penny for Black Women Lawyers Association of LA

I joined BWL in mid-1983 and served as President of BWL from 1991-1992. Later, I served as President of BWL Foundation. The Foundation was established in 1992 during my presidency. During my term, the killing of La Tasha Harlins and the controversial sentencing of her killer in 1991 required action by BWL. Our voice was heard throughout the community about the important issues raised in this case.The verdict in the Rodney King beating resulted in the civil unrest of April 1992. During this period, we provided a multitude of services to our City and our Community.

The events of 1991-92 also provided BWL with the opportunity to forge new relationships with other organizations as we continued to build on existing relationships. Initially, I was in private practice. In 1997 I joined the Court as a Probate Attorney and later became the Assistant Supervising Probate Attorney. In July 2014, was elected to be a Court Commissioner. I continue to be a member of BWL through which I established numerous lifelong friendships.

While the other witch is running around people with salt and isproudly part of an homophobic cult. 

Dear Brenda, serve justtice ! Give Britney right to hire the lawyer of her choice 

:yesplease: this gives me hope

• Like 4
21 minutes ago, marioh said:

She can't hire security herself nor spend her own money aside from the allowances tho... She has no legal rights to make such decisions. She doesn't go anywhere without security because she can't. That is why it's so important for her to be out of the conservatorship.

:nochillbrit:

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, Intheblue said:

Why can’t Britney fight this now , that’s what confuses me. If she was to say they are blackmailing taking my kids away blah blah blah but I am healthy and the doctors psychiatrists are proof I am ... then what would be the problem. I don’t understand Britney’s silence .... 11 years into it . I’m sure she’s not happy with it but why did she stop fighting ... 

also im sure Sam signed an NDA but if Britney uses him to be her voice , can they sue him ... 

the conservatorship from what I thought was a way for Britney to not be liable and to not have to fight battles ... like she shows up to her work and everything is already done for her ... it seemed to be more of a way to keep her out of court, not pay Sam Lutfi  and also probably a way to have her label not push her too much and also insurance policy for events ... I guess I thought it was a business manager ... someone to be the scape goat and fight for her against all the greedy business men ... I thought her dad was just really being the one fighting her battles ...and saying No. like Britney would be like dad I don’t want to deal with this , go fight on my behalf ... 

im so confused and I don’t want this movement to stop but we need Britney to say or do something to show us she needs our help 

as someone said, it's probable she's been convinced she's fine and that she needs the level of protection (which to some extent it's true, she needs the security, but not the censorship). 

But also, even if she wanted to fight, she's powerless, she was deemed as not able to hire her own attorney. Her conservator(s) would have to authorize that, go figure. She can't even speak up about it without being censored. She couldn't even try to call an attorney through the phone or email without being caught. 

I still believe they had good intentions at the beginning, and they were really trying to "help Britney against her will" but somewhere down the road they started to enjoy the benefits of this conservatorship, including Britney maybe (to some extent). But whatever benefits she may have now, like don't having to worry about losing her money (I know...) or lawsuits or having visitations rights doesn't compare to having all the basic human rights and freedoms that a normal citizen should have. 

• Like 4
4 minutes ago, Nels64 said:

I mean it probably wasn't his fault that Myah was all over it...but the sound was pretty straight up will.i.am. Maybe he had some other ideas...but idk I never liked his music or the late 2000's black eyed peas music. 

This, everything he’s ever released has been terrible and somehow always sounds dated, even at time of release. Let’s be real, everyone would still despise S&S if it hadn’t somehow turned into her last massive hit. He was (previously) great at making hits, but he’s always been awful at making anything even remotely close to music. 

1 hour ago, BritneyOfficial said:

I actually wonder as much as we blamed Will.I.Am for BJ If it wasn’t his fault at all. I would be interested to hear what he would have to say about working with her management and how much of his material and his vision for the album was scrapped

I already made that comment 25,000 pages ago :pieceofwhat:

• Like 4
17 minutes ago, Godney's Sweet *** said:

I remember lots of interviews Brit gave during 2013-2018 when she spoke about how great it was she now had "security" around her. She made it sound like her team are the only reason she feels safe. Brit, it's YOUR MONEY! You can cut out the middle man and hire security yourself. It's like 2 extremes. 2007 - she was all over the place with very little security and it was chaos. Now, she doesn't go anywhere without security and basically panics any time someone speaks or looks at her. There should be a middle ground. 

Exactly this, and it's why I roll my eyes whenever some idiot acts like the movement is about ripping everything away from Britney. Great news, Brit, when you're your own person, you can hire a bodyguard staff, a better manager  (on all fronts), and even financial advisors to help save your money! Amazing, what having rights allows. Britney not being under a c ship won't mean she's out in the cold.

• Like 4
5 minutes ago, LostInAnImage said:

This, everything he’s ever released has been terrible and somehow always sounds dated, even at time of release. Let’s be real, everyone would still despise S&S if it hadn’t somehow turned into her last massive hit. He was (previously) great at making hits, but he’s always been awful at making anything even remotely close to music. 

Scream & Shout sounded great in 2012 though :embarrassed:

That's why it got so popular :yaknow: But by 2013 it already sounded dated :tiffhair: Work ***** still sounds interesting and fresh though 

• Like 9