#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

1 minute ago, Dreamer26 said:

She loves recording new music. It's like a therapy for her. I don't think that retirement is good idea. She needs cretive control for her album. They need to listen her about videos, single chooises. I don't wanna support her team too. But music is her hobby. 

But she has control over anything because Lou, her father and Larry will not let her.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, LiquoriceBabe said:

Could this be the statement Britney’s Truth was talking about? 

I know I'm going back on a subject here, but I'm about ninety-seven percent certain Britney's Truth was talking about the driving with a phone incident of yesterday, now with that CDAN confirmation. Lmao, its just in our natural inclination to not believe a word Team C-Ship says now. (And it should be.)

• Like 4
15 hours ago, zxcvb said:

Larry and mother cancelled her first marriage to a hometown friend though, so that undermines your point.

She doesn't even acknowledge that wedding in FTR... She was just being drunk and stupid, of course she wasn't gonna marry him for life... 

18 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

She looked confused, like saying "what is going on?"

I don't think it was necessary at all. Watching videos from that night is scary. They made it looked as if she were injured or dead.

It was so unnecessary to let the paparazzi film that scene. Just like they kept things private this year,sending her secretly to rehab,so they could've done it 11 years ago. But guess what it was all premeditated and their intention was to sell a crazy image of Britney 

• Like 5
23 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

"there's no escape, I can't wait" :crying1:

"I need a hit, baby give me it" -> Larry demanding hits from Britney or else...

TTWE,  Larry telling Britney she has to perform TTWE #freebritney :demi:

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, joanhs said:

She doesn't even acknowledge that wedding in FTR... She was just being drunk and stupid, of course she wasn't gonna marry him for life... 

The lady that married them at the chapel said they weren't drunk.

1 hour ago, falka said:

I think She may need it, but it suffocates her too.
I personally do not want to see her without any protection I just do not know what would be the best place for her and what sort of people would manage this responsibility :bpo: better.

42 minutes ago, LiquoriceBabe said:

And people are abusing it to get ahold on her fortune for personal benefit. That’s what’s alarming, people taking advantage of the situation. 

Because it's been in place for so long-over a decade- she now may have trouble functioning without it.

At the same time, the bastards already made enough money-especially after the first residency.

Anything from now on shouldn't come easy for them and should be exposed for their greed.

• Like 2
14 minutes ago, GimmeBritney320 said:

Random question...

What if she is freed from the conservatorship...and still keeps Larry and Lou around? :sobbing:

I don’t think she will tbh plus she wasn’t the one who re-hired Larry it was Jamie. I could see her wanting a new team of people she can be the boss of :shameless:

• Like 2
26 minutes ago, GimmeBritney320 said:

Random question...

What if she is freed from the conservatorship...and still keeps Larry and Lou around? :sobbing:

Then it will be her choice. But I highly doubt she's going to keep them. In any case, I want her to be in full control of her life and career.

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, Mr_Steven_Spears said:

Ahh that made me feel sick when I heard that :imdying:  

Me too. That one quote will be playing on a loop in my mind whenever/if ever the next big announcement about a show/product/music is made. It exemplifies in one sentence the ***-backward mentality of putting money before a human's well-being.

• Like 3