#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

5 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

A source on Spears’ team tells The Blast, “Well, she’s certainly out driving and living her life, which is what all of these people who don’t understand anything about what’s going on with her have been arguing she’s not able to do.” :juggingu:

The shade

Spoiler

:surething:

• Like 3
7 hours ago, summer2summer said:

No popstar out there is fully in control of her career of her artistic vision i can sign on blood on this fact , however not to this extent and aggrevating extents. 

Exactly. Look at Madonna doings Latino songs :orangu:

However, it’s usually a consensus between the artist, the management and label, but in Britney’s case, it’s all management and the label. That’s why there’s no progress or growth, because there’s no artistic input or direction, that’s why we don’t see any evolution. It’s just a bunch of executives and managers making all the decisions, doing what they know best, to maximize profits.

They are just trying to make as much as possible with what they already have, hence, Britney, the nostalgia act :nochillbrit:

• Like 3
10 minutes ago, generation glory said:

The latest CDAN blind item.

https://www.crazydaysandnights.net/2019/05/blind-item-2.html?m=1#comment-form

It’s referencing the pics of Britney driving while talking on her burner phone. I’m not copying & pasting the blind item except for this quote, because imo this explains WHY outlets like TMZ and The Blast cooperate with Britney’s team or other celeb’s team. Read the bolded text! The don’t care about fair, accurate reporting and they don’t care about Britney. It’s about them maintaining connections with celeb’s team to further themselves/their website. Even if it means Britney’s team is wanting negative coverage of her because it benefits the interest of team Britney. Team Britney’s agenda is extremely anti-Britney.

”They like making it look like she is doing something illegal or questionable even if she isn't. It gets clicks and it helps those who can help them.“ :whatitellu:

I knew those motherf**kers had bad intentions and wanted to make her look bad :joanne:

• Like 1
44 minutes ago, Mr_Steven_Spears said:

People like as t-Kyle and mumuse can stick there podcast where the sun don’t shine along with the gravity blanket :bichpls:

Yeah what is going on with that? Why are T. Kyle and MuuMuse not agreeing with this whole movement and are saying that it's all rumors? In their 2007 episode they barely talked about Sam Lutfi and they left out a lot of information. Are they on Britney camp's payroll?

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Bundy said:

Where is the link where Britney says Johnny overworked her, not her team? 

I know logic isnt smt u understand, but Ill try anyway 

Britney was seen at JTs bday in the end of january in 03 and Johnny said Britney fired him during their breakup in february 03. My two cents are she probably was over JT and didnt want anything with him anymore, that includes sharing a same manager. Or maybe Larry even convinced her to drop Johnny so he wouldnt have to share money with Johnny. Who knows but Johnny said he was fired during their breakup in february 03, smt it was never proved wrong anyway.

Britney fired Johnny in early 03 and one year later she was still overworked by Larry alone. And she fired Larry that same year when she finally was on a break due to her knee injury. Two years later she rehired him only to fire him again a couple of months later. And he was only rehired again more than one year later when she couldnt make decisions by herself anymore (papa Spears anyone?)

The thing is Johnny criticized the team for putting her so early on the public eye on a world tour right after a very public meltdown. And he was never fired by JT. I dont even like JT but look at his career and life. Does he seem overworked? JT spends 5 years or more to release an album, does a tour and has a huge break again. He seems to have a normal life and freedom to say he smokes weed or whatever crap he likes talking on interviews. Britney cant even mention shes in a cship on a talk show ffs. So I dont think im the only one that feels Johnny doesnt overwork him, respects his time, his private life and the artist he wants to be or the person he wants to show. But yeah, Larry who was fired twice by Britney and overworked Britney from early 03 to mid 04 is the good one :fu::ririshade1::arianabye: :rihit::trash:

I think I remember that Sonia Muckle and Johnny were with her until 2004.

Obviously Johnny is an intelligent person that the best thing for his artist is the best thing for him and that the benefit of his artist is his benefit, where he respects his life and his personal and professional times..as any manager should do and it gives him all the creative freedom and most important the freedom of his words and deeds.Something Fundamental.

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

A source on Spears’ team tells The Blast, “Well, she’s certainly out driving and living her life, which is what all of these people who don’t understand anything about what’s going on with her have been arguing she’s not able to do.” :juggingu:

Ugh, they can gtfo with that narrative. Yeah, so what she's driving, she's been doing it many times since the c-ship was placed. Thing is, we want her out of the conservatorship so she can do whatever tf she wants, including driving ON HER OWN (without 'bodyguards' with or behind her) and firing (or hiring) anyone she wants. Afaik, she can't do any of those because everything is back to where it was the past 10 years which is not what the fans want. We want Britney to speak if she pleases to and make decisions for herself that are hers only. Another comeback, huh? I'm not going to support anything she does musically or artistically if that means she's still trapped in the conservatorship and stuck with her current f**king team that consists of the likes of Larry, Lou and other snakes...

• Like 8
9 minutes ago, Cappycorn87 said:

I said this before that the game has changed for her team and there's no turning back.

They will not be able to do things like they used to because more eyes are watching and social media is more advanced and they can't control the narrative like that anymore.

This is what normally happens to folks who play dirty, they always will have to pay.

We all see her team is scrambling right now.  

Totally agree, how are they going to get all of us to support them the next Era unless she is out of the conservatorship? This has gone too far, I know I won't pay for another Meet and Great or buy anything Britney related including albums until she is out. It won't be easy but illegal downloads aren't hard to come by. 

• Like 4
1 hour ago, xxswingthefocus said:

I know its been mentioned loosely, and they, in theory, have no obligation to speak out on the issue, but I think the most frustrating part of all of this is the silence from those artists whose trails were blazed by Britney. The tin foil hat wearer in me almost feels like part of your first major record deal contract is an NDA in regards to Britney Jean Spears. Where are the artists who speak vehemently about human rights in all other contexts? :(

Will you folks stop expecting celebs to speak out on Britney personal business

They don't know Britney like nor do they know her business like that.

• Like 2
38 minutes ago, ralphcornio said:

Any fan at this point, knowing what she went through, should be ready to call it a day when it comes to her career, if that's her decision after she gets out. In fact, we should be ready in 2007 already, when she had already given the world so much at that point, and was no longer able to handle all the pleasure. We got another half of a career after that with 4 great albums and Femme Fatale (albeit crafted under this demonic conservatorship). Ofc, and specially after seeing what she can still do and how she can still surprise us with 2016ney and Glory, we all want more, but she has already given us too much, so we have to respect whatever she wants to do once she is free. :mhm:

But we don't really know if she wants to retire, i think she enjoys her career, but obviously doesn't enjoy being so controled.

:mj:

• Like 6