#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

8 minutes ago, Toysoldier28 said:

I’m only listening to unreleased tracks or unofficial streaming platforms because we are NOT financing Loucifer’s bullshit and Jamie’s alcoholism anymore, ladies :bedtime:

Same! My money won't go anymore to these people and their satanic rituals :overitkbye:

I was very tempted to buy the Oops vinyl, thank God I didnt

• Like 3

So someone posted in here about keeping politics out of this.

GURL, we're all literally waiting for a HEARING about a CONSERVATORSHIP, a conservatorship that has robbed this WOMAN of her AUTONOMY.

A woman who has been EXPLOITED FOR PROFIT, whose money has been used by greedy people to fund their husband spreading CONSERVATIVE IDEOLOGY.

Everything about this is overtly political.

• Like 6
49 minutes ago, aspireone said:

So someone posted in here about keeping politics out of this.

GURL, we're all literally waiting for a HEARING about a CONSERVATORSHIP, a conservatorship that has robbed this WOMAN of her AUTONOMY.

A woman who has been EXPLOITED FOR PROFIT, whose money has been used by greedy people to fund their husband spreading CONSERVATIVE IDEOLOGY.

Everything about this is overtly political.

In all seriousness and non-idealism . The evidence that we have , is that enough? I have the feeling that it could be dismissed in a heartbeat. 

How can a judge use such documents, information that we have gathered against the conservatorship overall? Isn't all of what we have come up with of info and inside details a lawyer's job? Unless a lawyer is hired by Britney herself (which she is not permitted to as far as im concerned) selects a few of us and for example LaChappelle , some dancers as witnessess as well as close family members and doctors , otherwise this is all just a "legally blonde" movie scenario where idealism and justice out of thin air does not exist. 

To get to the gist . How are we going to present all this to the judge that handles Britney? What are we to her? 

I don't think this will be taken as a me too situation . That "movement" had personal allegations from personal experiences shared by multiple people against the same target or "criminal" in that instance , it is legally valid and functional. 

• Like 1

these rumours (or do I call them allegations?)paint a scary picture ...if she's not allowed to drive alone is she ever allowed to be alone? even in her house :decisions:  would they risk her going to the neighbours or using her kid's phone? I wonder what her day is like, the level of control seems worse than prison jesus

• Like 6

you think Jamie Lynn hasn't posted anything about what's going on since Loucifer handles her social media too? 

Makes sense why she was posting family pics as if nothing's happening - wouldn't even be surprised if the "I'm mad at Britney fans" post was Lou as well

• Like 4
5 hours ago, Nickey said:

Thank you :giggleney:

With all this positive feedback, I think I'll find some time to make another episode I guess. It really warms my heart when I can do anything this enjoyable for people, especially Britney fans :sendinglove:

TBH i've been watching and rewatching the episodes you made since day one. Never laughed so much when it comes to pop related stuff.

Talent ;) 

• Like 1
  • Content Curators
5 hours ago, WhatYouNeed said:

Your mind ! max martin couldn't do it 

lmaooo, is it bad i remembered a few lines? Nickey

OMG SAME

i was listening to it yesterday and i remembered a few lines too

"make it well dont stop now youll see them all in hell"

:tifflmao:

• Like 2
  • Content Curators
5 hours ago, Nickey said:

Thank you :giggleney:

With all this positive feedback, I think I'll find some time to make another episode I guess. It really warms my heart when I can do anything this enjoyable for people, especially Britney fans :sendinglove:

pls make a new one

and execute katy for bashing brinty

also have to now include madonners new song:cuteidk:

• Like 3

Thing is her team right now is so openly working against her. 

I mean the blast article is clearly written from her team, and it's against her. Plus they have used a pic where she is on the phone but they are hiding the fact that the car is parked.

Right now sh** is dangerous. 

Those are their last times next to her, and they should understand it. There is no way, WE will welcome a new era like we have done in the past. And right now it is the majority of the fans who won't.

I seriously don't understand how they are doing that openly those mistakes.

Not to mention people who have worked with them coming forward. Those who don't speak are because of contracts, and those who do have been clearly offended by the way her team treated them.

It takes just one person, who will take responsibility and respects his work and in the next court date makes his job right. Maybe the new judge will be the one who will question everything like we do and by having full access in all her records see the injustice behind.

• Like 3