#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

3 minutes ago, Joey Orfino said:

Yes, the media must have a hard time believing the word of one woman that has a past of being really messy and unstable.

I mean i wouldn't be surprised if it's a covered up, Harvey Weinstein, Bryan Singer, R.Kelly, Mickael Jackson, Lou Pearlman, all these men getting exposed for their dirty secrets and abuses.

What kind of a woman would say that about another without clear consent, cuz it look like She took advantage over Brit rn

3 minutes ago, ItShouldBeOffiTunes said:

He probably just has autocorrect on not everyone times like a Harvard graduate, his job almost has nothing to do with words so why would he need to know how to type well 

True, but more likely he's under hack attack :well:

If not, he is major :deadbanana:it's his lily white southern Louisiana *** moment

• Like 3
12 minutes ago, Joey Orfino said:

Yes, the media must have a hard time believing the word of one woman that has a past of being really messy and unstable.

I mean i wouldn't be surprised if it's a covered up, Harvey Weinstein, Bryan Singer, R.Kelly, Mickael Jackson, Lou Pearlman, all these men getting exposed for their dirty secrets and abuses.

:(

Does anyone think after Britney 'came to terms' with the conservatorship after 2010, it was placed in part to not have her worry about paying her bills?  Or as the NYTimes article said, it was a 'protective bubble' so that bills, taxes etc... are paid. 

At the same time, this does not excuse all the other shady business details brought up in this thread.

• Like 3
12 minutes ago, Dreamer26 said:

Yeah he thought Britney didnt like it. But her father behind this. They probably didnt like caged Britney. It's exposing them. 

Sorry, but this is just speculation on your part.

I believe David when he says she didn't like the video. After all, we know Britney has good taste and the video is just, hum, kinda bad.

• Like 4
8 minutes ago, ItShouldBeOffiTunes said:

He probably just has autocorrect on not everyone times like a Harvard graduate, his job almost has nothing to do with words so why would he need to know how to type well 

that's not really how it works...:nonono: by the way I'm just saying it sounds strange but it might be him at this point i guess:orangu: 

it's funny how everybody was hating on him until yesterday and now he is the savior of Jailney :decisions:

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, I am Max. said:

This is what happens with this fanbase. They wanted to believe for years that team B scrapped the video, even though we knew she wasn't comfortable at the set, and now that even the director himself says SHE DIDN'T LIKE IT, they still want to believe it's not true. 

ikr why do  people always have to question everything even when its come from the directers mouth and he has nothing to gain from that?

• Like 2
1 minute ago, c.z said:

Sorry, but this is just speculation on your part.

I believe David when he says she didn't like the video. After all, we know Britney has good taste and the video is just, hum, kinda bad.

well, yeah the video as we see it is bad. But i do working in the film industry and that edit was not final, missing any VFX and has no colour correction. With a different edit it could've been much better than the other mess we got. 

I am sure, her throwing the TV which had a product endorsement into the pool and electrocuting a dancer was also an issue for the sponsor...

• Like 2

Have you seen this pics?

They were posted @ Sam Lufti's Twitter. 

Actually did find a few sets of photos that I didn't take myself. I know you're ask asking about Rebellion, there are hundreds of cds here. I wouldn't know where to begin. most are not labeled. Again though, let's wait til she's able to release her music on her own

https://imgur.com/b0gyu8

I locked up everything I had from that era into several trunks, like time capsules. Including tons of photos and keepsakes and the countless phones we burned through in 2007. Opening it today felt cathartic in a way

https://imgur.com/sQD1OH5

1 hour ago, Joey Orfino said:

I mean, in between the wolf head as a profile picture for the Britney's Truth Twitter account and the wolf head emoji on Sam's latest Instagram posts, i think we're on to something. He put some interesting stuffs out there, like the Lou's statement coming soon. If this actually becomes true and we get one from her :airpls:

#FeedtheWolves

• Like 3