#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

She’s been so controlled since the beginning she infact started to believe this is just her life from now on. Britney doesn’t have a lot of self love, she needs more of that in her life. 

She needs to believe that her happiness does matter and she doesn’t need to life for others.

Her boyfriend and her children bring her “peace” something she can’t even buy with money.

I wouldn’t be surprised if Shes been manipulated and feels everything she’s ever gone through is her fault.

they have her thinking that she’s not good at taking control of her own life And she believed them.

• Like 3
Just now, LiquoriceBabe said:

I said it’s my guess, my opinion and that ultimately I don’t know. Read again please. I never claimed to be a professional nor did I said I knew exactly what her diagnosis is. I also said it’s not of my business. And if we were to play along the lines of the “official” narrative about her being incapable of taking care of herself but capable of working, then that would be my guess. 

If she actually had those issues she would have never been able to do interviews, perform in front of cameras and all of that. 

• Like 3
13 minutes ago, NotBuyingIt said:

I missed that - who confirmed she only saw them for a day?

DAMN

Admittedly, I have no idea HOW this person knows, or how they got the picture, but:

(*Edit: The picture is old, so the info is likely-- well, correct, in a weird way if the above talk is true, but--)

5 hours ago, Nata said:

Is this old or new. (Althought i would love people stop photographing her) 

I

6 minutes ago, Dollyg said:

So I got one more proof that tmz is lying to us AND that her team is keeping her from her kids. 

Kaleb has an Instagram account and he was hanging with Jayden yesterday. Well didn’t they say she’d start her three kids on Friday, meaning legally she would have been allowed to keep the kids on Sunday as well? Do they actually think we are dumb?!?! 

Telling us that this is the big reunion and then kaleb posts two pictures of his brother. I’m nearly offended that they think they we are do stupid!!!

can i have a link?

• Like 1

So if really Britney didn’t like the video, it sucks that her team leaked it to distract us from the things that were really going on. If she didn’t want it out...

OR, “Britney didn’t like it” could very well mean that Team Britney didn’t like it so who knows. :whatitellu:

• Like 6
9 minutes ago, Dollyg said:

So I got one more proof that tmz is lying to us AND that her team is keeping her from her kids. 

Kaleb has an Instagram account and he was hanging with Jayden yesterday. Well didn’t they say she’d start her three kids on Friday, meaning legally she would have been allowed to keep the kids on Sunday as well? Do they actually think we are dumb?!?! 

Telling us that this is the big reunion and then kaleb posts two pictures of his brother. I’m nearly offended that they think they we are do stupid!!!

So they threatened her by using her kids. I-

• Like 1

She shows all the symptoms of someone that has been hexed. I remember her talking about someone doing voodoo to her in that poem. It seems like Britney always conquers her life when she gets heavy into spirituality, once she walks away from it it’s like she loses control of herself again.   Britney Spears the one we all know and love still exist. She’s being manipulated by someone. Someone is doing some dark magic to her , it’s someone close to her. It’s related to money purposes also. I’m not sure who it is but its some form of dark magic.  Do y’all think that Madonna would do something like this to her?  I mean Britney literally CANNOT dance or anything how she used to and GAGA can’t release another album for the life of her but yet has so much success in other fields.  Madonna doesn’t want anyone to take her crown possibly ? Something doesnt want me to believe it’s Madonna but everyone who gets in touch with this lady literally they’re careers start failing , it’s weird !!

• Like 3
24 minutes ago, This pu$$y biteback said:

Ok so can we get at least 100 fans to show up to the hearing l?? 

Seriously, is anyone planning a meet up on that day??? Like y’all got at least 15 the last time. More needs to be done. This is so incredibly sad and scary.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Nata said:

Is this old or new. (Althought i would love people stop photographing her) 

I

You can tell she really loves him. The way she's looking directly at him and he's looking right back shows he loves her too ?❤️

I really hope the reason why we haven't seen her with Jaime and all them is because we got enough of a word out and they have Britney with Sam temporarily until the court stuff is figured out. Then she will be free

Edit: you can literally feel the love between them just looking at their body language in this pic. You can tell she trusts him and feels secure with him. Maybe im crazy but that's the vibe I'm getting from this pic lol 

• Like 5
55 minutes ago, Goneforever said:

Lance came out to her and she didn't peep a word. To NO ONE. She kept his secret and is still friends with him to this day.

She works in an industry filled with gays whether they be behind the scenes or celebs who have to play straight for their career.