#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

10 hours ago, ifuseekamy_ said:

What is @britneytruth was Sam Asghari :britlol: and he’s just publicly going along with Team B so they don’t toss him. 

I don’t know if it was Sam but I believe it’s someone in that circle. However, the heads up about the report coming rattled him/her out.  

• Like 2
21 minutes ago, jennyj said:

Wow, something must have happened. He didn't seem to care about the leak at first, but now he's going all out spreading what he knows and his suspicions in support of her (even though we all thought she was against him).  This whole situation is getting crazier each day.

He had already commented before that the leak wasn’t his vision when it first leaked but idk what prompted him to comment all of this now 

2 minutes ago, Goneforever said:

The whole time I knew something was wrong about the c-ship, we all did. But everything seems so abstract until a comment is made. Even Lynne, Jensen, Will liking stuff it didn't hit me as hard as David C's comment.The anger I feel is crazy, how could someone do this to their own child?  The strength, the power, the dedication she has, Britney is a worrier. No one will take her place. Once this blows, her legacy will no longer be "The Legend of her Fall." 

P.S Shout out to David Lucado for speaking out. 

Where is David Lucado's tea?  I didn't know he spoke out

• Like 1
27 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

Funny how he says "even in 1999".... I have told this story on the forum several times before but the guy that I knew from Kentwood told me that when he and Bryan were kids, Bryan would always brag that "one day his sister would be rich and famous" and their family would be outta there or something like that.  It all seems so planned, like they knew Britney would be pushed to stardom by the machine from a very early age.  But how? 

They sold her to the illuminati :juggingu::unreal:

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

Where is David Lucado's tea?  I didn't know he spoke out

"If anyone knew the real Britney, they would know that she would rather be remembered for being the great mother she is rather than the artist she is," he said. "And if anyone could see her interactions with her kids, they would know that there is no need for a conservatorship over Britney's personal life."

https://www.eonline.com/news/762285/britney-spears-ex-boyfriend-doesn-t-think-she-needs-a-conservatorship-anymore

• Like 9
2 hours ago, Meaner03 said:
  1. GUYS !!!! YOUR ATTENTION PLEASE !!!

I Was looking for something that could explain WHY the hell Andrew Wallet , what could link him to Britney's team, well...

Look at him being linked to the calvary chapel as donator  to a group against gays rights in 2008 . 

https://dailybriefing.wordpress.com/tag/calvary-chapel-of-chino-hills/ 

74iXmE2.pngEaPONB6.png  

:nyheadache:

WE NEED TO EXPOSE THEM AND ALL OF THIS **** ASAP.

• Like 5
  • Content Curators
Just now, LiquoriceBabe said:

I know this is not out business, but I think Britney might have a autistic condition, something of the type of asperger, affecting her social interactions. I don’t know, it’s not of my business but it’s my thought. 

However, whatever her diagnosis is, it’s clear people are taking advantage of it to get hands on her fortune. People are disgusting. 

U did not just call Britney Spears autistic 

are you licensed to say that hmmmm

• Like 5
2 minutes ago, Goneforever said:

"If anyone knew the real Britney, they would know that she would rather be remembered for being the great mother she is rather than the artist she is," he said. "And if anyone could see her interactions with her kids, they would know that there is no need for a conservatorship over Britney's personal life."

https://www.eonline.com/news/762285/britney-spears-ex-boyfriend-doesn-t-think-she-needs-a-conservatorship-anymore

Thank you  :airpls::kiss:

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Dollyg said:

So I got one more proof that tmz is lying to us AND that her team is keeping her from her kids. 

Kaleb has an Instagram account and he was hanging with Jayden yesterday. Well didn’t they say she’d start her three kids on Friday, meaning legally she would have been allowed to keep the kids on Sunday as well? Do they actually think we are dumb?!?! 

Telling us that this is the big reunion and then kaleb posts two pictures of his brother. I’m nearly offended that they think they we are do stupid!!!

Yeah, we found out earlier she only just saw the kids today. :icant2: Personally, I can't help but wonder what the boys think.... they're at an age where its kind of obvious that they can't just be distracted with toys or TV or promises that everything's okay.

I feel for the three of them, though, I really do. And Sam, too, if he isn't just complicit in all of this.

• Like 7