Your favorite music video from Circus?

Miss_R

Your favorite music video from “Circus”?  

93 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Circus. It’s her most cinematic video alongside MP and so visually different from anything she’d done previously. Not to mention the best choreography she’s had in a music video since MATM. 

Womanizer is almost as good. Considering everything that we saw she was feeling during FTR, she really came alive during the shoot. My only complaints with it are the driving scene and as with Toxic, the use of CGI/effects are what give away its age.

Radar and IUSA are underrated.

18 hours ago, MeAgainstTheMusic_ said:

Justice for Radar :britstare:

It didn’t really suit the song but she looked the best she has ever done after 2007. My god :gelis::slayney:

She was beautiful even with the horrible extensions in her hair.

-1 Circus 

-2 Womanizer (She was awesome in the scene in the sauna ,simply epic)

-3 Radar(Her beauty in the video was too much and the video is underrated)

-4 If U Seek Amy

-5 Kill The Lights 

On 4/7/2019 at 7:38 PM, MeAgainstTheMusic_ said:

Justice for Radar :britstare:

It didn’t really suit the song but she looked the best she has ever done after 2007. My god :gelis::slayney:

Yet no one voted it for Radar so far, so you clearly did not either. :rlynow::umok:

Womanizer ...video of the year :bedtime:

single ladies could never:trash:, everybody knows mtv didn’t give the award cause she didn’t go and they planned all the Taylor bullshit too 

forever humble queen :tifftear:

it didn’t make sense 

Taylor won best female against  Britney  and Beyoncé 

britney won  best pop video against Beyoncé and Gaga 

beyonce won video of the year against Britney and Gaga :rihit:

37 minutes ago, britneyqueenn said:

radar cause it was her beauty peak,her last video with her original face....she was playful,****,fierce,confident,alive,and she truly shined like the real prime britney the princess of pop..she really captivated me with her charisma..tumblr_otzj0xeleT1w48wlho1_250.gif tenor.giftumblr_otzj0xeleT1w48wlho2_250.gifgiphy.gif?resize=500%2C367tumblr_mi0dz1FQef1qdcxoeo1_500.gifradar4.gif&key=d768e072f095dd544fe3de5b3ea0e3f431711a1faa863a86ef835bcb52792d51To7d.gifgiphy.gifRadar-britney-spears-14394343-960-448.jpg?fit=700%2C327&ssl=1tumblr_om9c624bnL1us5kgqo2_500.gif

What about 3? :tifftear:it was a messy hair but her face and skin was perfection :kidcries:

Archived