Your favorite music video from Circus?

Miss_R

Your favorite music video from “Circus”?  

93 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

“Womanizer“ is one of Britney’s best music videos of all time and it was the perfect one to come back with after underwhelming visuals from the previous era. 

So in order of my preference: 

1. Womanizer 

2. Circus 

3. If U Seek Amy 

4. Radar 

Womanizer is my favourite Britney video ever :yesplease:

It has always been overshadowed by Toxic, although for me, in every aspect Womanizer wins:ririshade2: I've seen many lists of Britney's best videos and Womanizer barely makes the top 10 where Toxic is always #1, Slave #2, Oops/BOMT #3 :nochillbrit:

I mean, open your eyes people, A schoolgirl simply dancing in her school hallway and parking lot over a spy-like girlfriend changing her personas, which includes her being an employee at an office, a waitress, and a driver, to prove the faulty ways of her boyfriend?!!!!! :beynah:

Also, Britney naked in a steamy sauna >>>>> Britney "almost" naked in a diamond bodysuit:lessons:

Bonus: How Britney looked :makeitrain:

D7YX.gifgiphy.gifBritney-Spears.gif

Slay 2008ney:kiss:

If U Seek Amy, followed closely by Circus. I love the sultry atmosphere in If U Seek Amy and the visuals of Circus.

Not much happens in Radar but there is the Radar horse stallion. :letitburn:

original.gif

Womanizer is good as well but a bit messier visually, and I never liked the song as much as the other three. :tbh:

If You Seek Amy. I loved how they played with irony about the inside of britney's life and what she showed everyone. The little girl with the school outifit like a mini britney and the perfect husband. Iconic.  Also I think it has some of her best looks ever and the whole atmosphere is amazing. 

I voted Womanizer because I was literally shookt when I first saw the video, like I can't believe she's really back. :gobaby: i still remember my excitement about her comeback a decade ago, it was such a great feeling seeing her in good shape, serving them visuals, and being the main pop girl once again. :lemmetellu: every time i see this video, i am reminded of that :tear:

in fairness, circus era actually has the best music videos, only behind ITZ era :queenflopga:

Archived