If Knee released Breathe on Me as a single, how do you think it would have done on the charts?

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, stateofgracebritney said:

A forum exists for us to share opinions, that’s what i’m Gonna do :beynah: 

i always liked Brave New Girl more than BOM, what’s the matter? :beynah: 

some people here don’t like State of Grace, don’t hang up and Outta This World, which are highlights in Britney’s discography, and they aren’t called tasteless because of that are they :beynah: 

just because the song is about *** and Britney did good performances of it, it does not mean I have the obligation to like it to be considered a fan, does it? :beynah: 

Thanks for the downvote sis. Normally I agree with you, and didn’t even downvote your wrong opinion but thanks babe :demi:

18 hours ago, stateofgracebritney said:

A forum exists for us to share opinions, that’s what i’m Gonna do :beynah: 

i always liked Brave New Girl more than BOM, what’s the matter? :beynah: 

some people here don’t like State of Grace, don’t hang up and Outta This World, which are highlights in Britney’s discography, and they aren’t called tasteless because of that are they :beynah: 

just because the song is about *** and Britney did good performances of it, it does not mean I have the obligation to like it to be considered a fan, does it? :beynah: 

Honey I'm with you on this one ;) and I was just joking around :plzney: (even tho I like Breathe On Me) :)

1 hour ago, stateofgracebritney said:

:mcry:thank you :yesplease::yasqueen:

:bigkiss: That's the thing with unpopular opinions - they usually bring a lot of hate (and down-votes :selenerz:) I also have them :hairflip:  Mine are for example those: I think that Gimme More is one of the best Britney's music videos :woopsie:, I think that Circus is just as good as Blackout - and those are my 2 favorite albums of Brit :woopsie: and I don't like Make Me :woopsie:... Ok I'm gonna start running now :britdrown::eeek::messbye:

Hmmm... in the U.S. I think at best it could have made top 20, but probably would have peaked somewhere in the 30's. Most music that was popular around that time was more hip-hop/rnb leaning so Boom Boom or Outrageous were the more obvious choices in the U.S. at least. It depends though, if it had a really good video it may have had enough buzz to do better. I mean Toxic didn't fit the mold of what was popular at the time and it still made the top ten, but then again it's much more "catchy" and something you sing along to. Then again I think Breathe on me is more similar to Madonna's Justify my love or Erotica, which I don't really think of as being catchy and they charted very high? 

I think in the UK it would have done really well, definitely top ten maybe even number 1. 

In The Zone could have had so many singles tbh. 

2 hours ago, Lukass1896 said:

:bigkiss: That's the thing with unpopular opinions - they usually bring a lot of hate (and down-votes :selenerz:) I also have them :hairflip:  Mine are for example those: I think that Gimme More is one of the best Britney's music videos :woopsie:, I think that Circus is just as good as Blackout - and those are my 2 favorite albums of Brit :woopsie: and I don't like Make Me :woopsie:... Ok I'm gonna start running now :britdrown::eeek::messbye:

Omg are we related:yasqueen: 

i agree with every opinion:yesplease: 

Archived