If Knee released Breathe on Me as a single, how do you think it would have done on the charts?

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think these days it might do well but I dont think in 2004 it would have done too well. It would have been "too ******" or something. Might be wrong. Some songs that I hate get HUGE and some songs t

I think it would've done bad, but we would have this amazing music video for the true fans   Kinda like My Prerogative

Yeah, it would do better today than in 2004. It was too ahead of its time.

29 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

I think these days it might do well but I dont think in 2004 it would have done too well. It would have been "too ******" or something. Might be wrong. Some songs that I hate get HUGE and some songs that I think are amazing get ignored compelty.

5XIS.gif

I still love BOM still sounds fresh and was the only performance in POM that was decent. :kyliecry:

This gif ? 

• Like 9
1 minute ago, The Greatest Show said:

didnt you just say that BOM is average and that all her past music is?? :xfactorlook:

meant it would have charted as averagely as her music from the past, if released then. my phrasing was a direct reply to the topic question.

• Like 8
14 minutes ago, Dark.Knight said:

they should have done

Breathe On Me - Europe/Asia

Boom Boom - US 

This exactly. 

To answer the question though: not very well, depends on the video. Maybe top30 with a great video and great promo (this IS 2004ney btw). 

Amazing song though. #1 in my dreams :tiffanycries:

• Like 4

Honestly nothing on the album had more potential for chart success on the album in 2004 like boom boom. That’s like the defining sound of 03/04. So much so that it’s shocking it wasn’t a single. 

I think breath on me would’ve done well in 2013-2015. In 2004 I think it may have been a fan fav with moderate success on the charts. :excuseu:

• Like 3
  • Exhale+

If she released it as a single after the tour ended it probably would have been a big hit. It would have been a nice end to the era. Such a smash especially at the peak of her sexuality at the time. I can only imagine a music video. 

• Like 4

If you can't say I LOVE YOU, then say nothing at all...