When do you wish Britney would have done the Super Bowl?

Brunetteknee

3 minutes ago, ovoxo said:

And imagine it's the first time she's performing since the hiatus. And we have no idea how she's gonna look or dance. The suspense would be crazy :meltdown: exhale would shut down. 

On a side note does anyone remember the days before a big event exhale would shut down because so many people were on it :orangu: good times 

It would be out of this world!! I’ll pray for this to happen. B team do something ?????

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Absolutely sometime after Circus album has been released. Despite not having the dancing skills anymore, Blackout and Circus are fundamental to her career and legend status, and we needed the tracks to be performed. I'd say 2012 (if you don't take the fact FFney was a mess into account) or 2017, to further promote Glory, would be perfect moments. Being realistic though, I highly DOUBT it will happen anytime soon; even in her best days, the Superbowl is like, the most exposure one artist can get nowadays, and Britney simply can't handle that much pressure, mental stress speaking.

Archived