This 2008 Blender Magazine Cover

BKSTYL3

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, JumpedOverDrama said:

What a garbage article. I read the entire, overly-long thing. Can someone just confirm one part: Did Paris Hilton really nickname Britney "the animal"? I already can't stand her so this would just be an additional reason to dislike her.

https://www.tmz.com/2006/12/30/paris-to-britney-youre-an-animal/

Spoiler

0102_paris_brit_300-1.jpgLooks like the Paris Hilton-Britney Spears lovefest is officially over. Not even a month after the pair were BFF for all the world to see, Paris left Brit off her Christmas party invite list, and is going around calling her "Animal" behind her back.

Brit abruptly stopped partying with Paris a couple weeks ago, and according to Us Weekly, she told Paris that it wasn't "personal." Well, Paris apparently took it that way, snubbing her and smearing her to others. A rep says, "I've never heard Paris use that phrase about anybody, and I won't be surprised to see them together in the future.

In a message on her site, Spears wrote: "Being in that vulnerable state and taken to dinners and parties with friends and finding out later you paid for everything was a huge learning lesson for me.

"You never know another persons intentions or what another person wants. I feel I was too open and looking for answers when I had it all to begin with."

Spears and Hilton, who is currently serving a jail term for a driving violation, were often seen out partying right after the pop star's break up.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-460042/Does-Britney-really-hate-Paris.html

10 hours ago, BKSTYL3 said:

Owner Alpha Media Group closed Blender magazine March 26, 2009, going to an online-only format in a move that eliminated 30 jobs and reduced the company's portfolio of titles to Maxim alone. Blender's final print issue was the April 2009 issue.[2] Subscribers to the magazine were sent issues of Maxim magazine to make up for the unsent Blender issues.

This is such a crappy article to write about someone and for them hire a body double and plaster her face on the cover. i'm glad they went out of print. 

Unfortunately, almost everyone was talking **** about Britney in 2006-2008. I can't believe it  even that time I thought wtf why is media such ********. Although, I use to buy Blender a lot and they loved her. Minus this article...they always had a few items in there about her in multiple sections of the magazine, her unreleased songs, always praising her and of course tons of pics. 

Britney drives like a rabbit being chased across a field. Trailed by 15 cars, she signals right, then turns left.  Glides into a left-turn lane, makes a right. On Wilshire Boulevard, slows from 50 miles per hour down to 15, then bangs an illegal U-turn into brake-­screeching traffic. The driver in the lead mutters, “*****.”

:weusay:

Archived