Prediction: Brit's 2019 Plans

Godney'sSweetCheeks

May 24: Britney releases her tenth studio album entitled "Strong Woman." It's full of female empowerment anthems including the lead single "Not Worthy (Of My Time)" written by Justin Tranter and produced by Burns. Britney says of the album, "I've been through a lot of tough times these past few months, but I feel it's made me a stronger woman."

June 17th: Britney kicks off her Vegas residency entitled "Stronger Than Yesterday's Woman." She performs: Baby One More Time, Sometimes, Lucky, Me Against The Music, Toxic, My Prerogative, Circus, Hold It Against Me, Till The World Ends, Work *****, Alien, Do You Wanna Come Over, Better & 3 songs from Strong Woman." 

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

•I think new album around August near the vmas again.

•She will perform at vmas

•Vmas will be like 2008 where it was a defining moment in her comeback

•Lead single in the first couple weeks of her return. (May/June)

• Lead Single Is Going Too 30 (Possibly Top20 Or Even 10 If She Releases An Amazing Video On The Same Day)

•Debut at #1, because it is not a busy week

•The Sound of the album will be blackoutish, like very dark and urban, but also less effects on her voice (more raw sounding.)

• The album will get positive reviews (70-82 On Metacritic) but will again be snubbed by the Grammys.

• The Hiatus Will Make Britney More Refreshed And Her Perfroming Skills Will Improve (Maybe To The Level Of 2016ney)

• Sam And Britney Will Break Up Sometime Soon During Her Hiatus.

WISHLIST

• A > 200k First Week Debut

• Number 1 Single

• Mature/Personal Themes (2007, Kids, Romance, Famiy, Stardom etc.)

• The Conservationship Ends So She Has Full Creative Freedom.

• World Tour

25 minutes ago, ItsBritneyB*tch said:

•I think new album around August near the vmas again. scrapped

•She will perform at vmas scrapped

•Vmas will be like 2008 where it was a defining moment in her comeback scrapped

•Lead single in the first couple weeks of her return. (May/June)  scrapped

• Lead Single Is Going Too 30 (Possibly Top20 Or Even 10 If She Releases An Amazing Video On The Same Day) scrapped

•Debut at #1, because it is not a busy week scrapped

•The Sound of the album will be blackoutish, like very dark and urban, but also less effects on her voice (more raw sounding.) scrapped

• The album will get positive reviews (70-82 On Metacritic) but will again be snubbed by the Grammys. scrapped

• The Hiatus Will Make Britney More Refreshed And Her Perfroming Skills Will Improve (Maybe To The Level Of 2016ney) scrapped

• Sam And Britney Will Break Up Sometime Soon During Her Hiatus. scrapped

WISHLIST

• A > 200k First Week Debut  It just didn't work

• Number 1 Single It just didn't work

• Mature/Personal Themes (2007, Kids, Romance, Famiy, Stardom etc.) It just didn't work

• The Conservationship Ends So She Has Full Creative Freedom. It just didn't work

• World Tour It just didn't work

Fixed it for you :notatall:

Archived