MTV: This is how much our celebs have changed since 2009. (Britney is in there)

PokemonSpears

8 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

I don't know if ya'll saw this, I wasn't even expecting them to remember about Britney, but they did

feel old yet? :shameless:

btw I don't like past nor current Ariana

They literally picked the worst pics they could find for some of them. That Kim K pic is terrible and they should have used one of her Insta pics or something. On the other had, they used one of Britneys best pics from last year.

clearly they’re biased against some celebrities

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
39 minutes ago, marioh said:

What Ariana did to her face and herself in general is... pathetic. I literally have no words. She's not even 30 and she completely transformed herself. :nochillbrit:

Her eyes, nose, mouth, everything it's like it's getting closer and closer to center of her face lol 

I don't like to be a hater, and usually prefer not to talk about other artists 'cause I rarely have something nice to say about them, but I'll make an exception today :blol: I've never found Ariana Grande attractive nor pretty. She looked way better back in Victorious, but even then she wasn't like cute or anything, she has always seemed like a pretty average girl to me. Kind of annoying actually. But she was ok, she was, normal.

But now she looks like a cartoon or something. 

And I know people could say worse things about Britney, but at least we all know she was the most gorgeous woman at one point. But Ariana, Selena, Demi, Taylor, all of them, I've never found them beautiful or attractive.. 

3 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

Her eyes, nose, mouth, everything it's like it's getting closer and closer to center of her face lol 

I don't like to be a hater, and usually prefer not to talk about other artists 'cause I rarely have something nice to say about them, but I'll make an exception today :blol: I've never found Ariana Grande attractive nor pretty. She looked way better back in Victorious, but even then she wasn't like cute or anything, she has always seemed like a pretty average girl to me. Kind of annoying actually. But she was ok, she was, normal.

But now she looks like a cartoon or something. 

And I know people could say worse things about Britney, but at least we all know she was the most gorgeous woman at one point. But Ariana, Selena, Demi, Taylor, all of them, I've never found them beautiful or attractive.. 

I find Ariana basic looking. She isn't ugly, just bland. She can tan her skin all she wants, wears extensions, high heels but she is just a normal looking person. She doesn't have anything that stands out. Kinda cute, but that's it. Selena is another one, but is still more charming than Ariana imo. 

Taylor for me is beautiful. The face, she's charming and she looks great after the weight gain. I think she looks like a model. 

And I think Demi is really pretty too and ****. Dua Lipa is also gorgeous. 

Archived