Snoop Dogg posts a picture of him and Britney on the set of 'Outrageous' via Instagram

DignifiedLove

22 hours ago, WhatYouNeed said:

Resultado de imagen para i'm italian lady gaga

The funny thing about Lady Gaga saying many times she is fully and all Italian is that she isn't. I saw some people commenting on YouTube or whatever that she wasn't 100% of Italian ancestry and I was surprised to find out that's right. From her mother side she's only 50%. I mean, she can feel whatever she feels like but I thought it was funny how she is pride to shout whenever she can she is fully Italian when she isn't lol

Ariana is and doesn't talk all the time like Gaga tho 

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Bundy said:

Sadly I didnt go to South Italy but where I went, I got the impression the tan was fake like Ariana Grande's fake tan. U could see most people were pale but were really tanned. I got that impression that was ur guys culture, but I wonder why u liked so much lol for example, I went to Portugal and they aren't like that 

Anyway, where are u from? 

I’m From Caserta, near Naples. In south of Italy it’s always very hot and sunny so yes we get tan very soon.

It’s also a trend. Ariana Grande, Britney, Kim Kardashian act like us... we like getting tan, I don’t know why, it’s our culture. I like being “darker” so when winter is coming I go to the beauty center and I get tan artificially Because I have fair skinned ‘cause I am half polish. 

Infact when I went to Toronto last year everybody thought I was Spanish because of my skin. ? 

Ps:My skin is like Britney’s but when I get tan my skin is like Penelope Cruz’s 

1 hour ago, Bundy said:

The funny thing about Lady Gaga saying many times she is fully and all Italian is that she isn't. I saw some people commenting on YouTube or whatever that she wasn't 100% of Italian ancestry and I was surprised to find out that's right. From her mother side she's only 50%. I mean, she can feel whatever she feels like but I thought it was funny how she is pride to shout whenever she can she is fully Italian when she isn't lol

Ariana is and doesn't talk all the time like Gaga tho 

Exactly. 

3 hours ago, ClaudiaDC said:

I’m From Caserta, near Naples. In south of Italy it’s always very hot and sunny so yes we get tan very soon.

It’s also a trend. Ariana Grande, Britney, Kim Kardashian act like us... we like getting tan, I don’t know why, it’s our culture. I like being “darker” so when winter is coming I go to the beauty center and I get tan artificially Because I have fair skinned ‘cause I am half polish. 

Infact when I went to Toronto last year everybody thought I was Spanish because of my skin. ? 

Ps:My skin is like Britney’s but when I get tan my skin is like Penelope Cruz’s 

I didn't go to Naples. I wanted to eat the best pizza in the world :)

Some celebs in Hollywood like to tan, but not britney or Ariana level. And many ditched like Christina or Paris. 

Imo Ariana does too much. She is really fair skinned without all that fake tan. Surprisingly Italian Lady Gaga doesn't like to tan lol 

I met a girl from Sicily and she was white like Gaga, Katy Perry, etc with very light green eyes, although I know there are more blonde people from North Italy. 

People thought I was Spanish too in Europe lol 

They listened to my accent but nobody guessed I was Brazilian. Maybe bc I have a fair skin and a lot of people still think that all brazilians are like Neymar or Pele but we have every type of people here... Black, white, indigenous, asian, mixed like in the USA

Just now, Bundy said:

I didn't go to Naples. I wanted to eat the best pizza in the world :)

Some celebs in Hollywood like to tan, but not britney or Ariana level. And many ditched like Christina or Paris. 

Imo Ariana does too much. She is really fair skinned without all that fake tan. Surprisingly Italian Lady Gaga doesn't like to tan lol 

I met a girl from Sicily and she was white like Gaga, Katy Perry, etc with very light green eyes, although I know there are more blonde people from North Italy. 

People thought I was Spanish too in Europe lol 

They listened to my accent but nobody guessed I was Brazilian. Maybe bc I have a fair skin and a lot of people still think that all brazilians are like Neymar or Pele but we have every type of people here... Black, white, indigenous, asian, mixed like in the USA

You know Naples has the best pizza! ? 

wow in Sicily it’s difficult to find someone with very white skin, Sicily is the hottest region in Italy. Madonna is Italian too and she hates tanning because sunny makes your skin older. But I don’t care I am prettier with darker skin sooo I’ll continue to get tan ? 

Ps: I wish to visit your country ? 

3 hours ago, ClaudiaDC said:

Exactly. 

She is *75% Italian [including Sicilian]

*25% mix of French-Canadian, English, German, Scottish, and remote Swedish and Dutch

but for some reason she completely ignores her other 25% mix ancestry lol the same goes to De Niro that acts as if he is of 100% of Italian descent but isn't even half Italian lol 

1 hour ago, ClaudiaDC said:

You know Naples has the best pizza! ? 

wow in Sicily it’s difficult to find someone with very white skin, Sicily is the hottest region in Italy. Madonna is Italian too and she hates tanning because sunny makes your skin older. But I don’t care I am prettier with darker skin sooo I’ll continue to get tan ? 

Ps: I wish to visit your country ? 

I think many people know the fame Naples has lol and Julia Roberts kinda helped it with that movie haha 

The girl lives in Milan now. I also met a guy that was from Calabria and he also had white skin and light eyes. Maybe bc the sun in Milan isn't that harsh lol 

Yeah, I think Madonna is half Italian and half French, smt like that. Her surname is beautiful and I remember her wearing a "Italians do it better" shirt on papa don't preach music video. Do u ever see a video of her visiting her relatives in Italy? 

I think a lil tan can be nice like Gisele Bundchen when it seems like she was sun kissed, but Ariana type of tan is too much for me lol 

I also get some tan easily bc where I live is very sunny like Rio de Janeiro. But yeah, my concern is skin damage. 

Brazil is beautiful, but we are not on our best moment rn. And Idk if u know but Brazil's president is almost full Italian (more than Gaga haha) and media went to his ancestors city in Veneto region to talk to his relatives 

Anyway, I loved Italy. Such a beautiful country with so many stunning and different cities. So much history, culture. U guys know how to treat tourists well. People are beautiful af and the food is amazing. Everyone I know that went to Italy loved. Next time I want to go to south (Capri, Positano, Palermo...) and to Tuscany (Siena and lil medieval cities) 

In ur opinion, what is the best Italian city u know? 

8 minutes ago, Bundy said:

I think many people know the fame Naples has lol and Julia Roberts kinda helped it with that movie haha 

The girl lives in Milan now. I also met a guy that was from Calabria and he also had white skin and light eyes. Maybe bc the sun in Milan isn't that harsh lol 

Yeah, I think Madonna is half Italian and half French, smt like that. Her surname is beautiful and I remember her wearing a "Italians do it better" shirt on papa don't preach music video. Do u ever see a video of her visiting her relatives in Italy? 

I think a lil tan can be nice like Gisele Bundchen when it seems like she was sun kissed, but Ariana type of tan is too much for me lol 

I also get some tan easily bc where I live is very sunny like Rio de Janeiro. But yeah, my concern is skin damage. 

Brazil is beautiful, but we are not on our best moment rn. And Idk if u know but Brazil's president is almost full Italian (more than Gaga haha) and media went to his ancestors city in Veneto region to talk to his relatives 

Anyway, I loved Italy. Such a beautiful country with so many stunning and different cities. So much history, culture. U guys know how to treat tourists well. People are beautiful af and the food is amazing. Everyone I know that went to Italy loved. Next time I want to go to south (Capri, Positano, Palermo...) and to Tuscany (Siena and lil medieval cities) 

In ur opinion, what is the best Italian city u know? 

Well, I have been in Capri and Positano so many times and you’ll love it! Capri is such a beautiful island, but you can stay there only 2-3 days because it’s very small you can get bored, plus it’s very expensive. Positano and Amalfi coast are such a God’s masterpiece. 

I think the best city in Italy for tourists are Venice and Rome. Venice is just unique you can’t find another city like that in the world and then Rome has literally everything. But in this time there are a lot of problems in Rome, I live in Rome ‘cause I study here. It isn’t simply live here but for visiting it’s great. 

I love Rio, I think it’s very similar to Naples (problems included) 

1 hour ago, Frenchiie said:

I was once in Vencie (so nord of Italy) in early april and got sun kissed with just walking in the sun.

The more you go in the south of Italy, the more it's hot.

Well they have a small winter but it's nothing, it's like the fall.

I went to Venice and it wasn't that sunny, maybe bc it rained when I went there Idk. I got got a tan in Pisa and Milan, but Venice was fresh u could even wear a coat. 

Idk where are u from, but I think it gets cold there in the winter with some cities having -1 and so on temperatures. Ofc it's not Russia but I know people that went there in the winter and they said it was cold af lol 

2 hours ago, ClaudiaDC said:

Well, I have been in Capri and Positano so many times and you’ll love it! Capri is such a beautiful island, but you can stay there only 2-3 days because it’s very small you can get bored, plus it’s very expensive. Positano and Amalfi coast are such a God’s masterpiece. 

I think the best city in Italy for tourists are Venice and Rome. Venice is just unique you can’t find another city like that in the world and then Rome has literally everything. But in this time there are a lot of problems in Rome, I live in Rome ‘cause I study here. It isn’t simply live here but for visiting it’s great. 

I love Rio, I think it’s very similar to Naples (problems included) 

Yeah Italians said to me that Capri is expensive af lol another place I would like to go is portofino. I was so jealous that Kourtney Kardashian was in Italy for like a month ugh lol she went to Rome, positano, etc 

Venice is beautiful, really unique and yeah, there's nothing in the world like Venice to the point that people like to call other cities like Bruges and Amsterdam as "Venice of the North", but for some reason I liked it, but I didnt love. I loved Florence tho. What a f**king amazingly beautiful city. 

And Rome I can't even describe. It's a living museum, a open air museum. Pics just don't do it justice. It's a bit chaotic (the traffic, etc) and it's crowded whenever u go. There are tons of tourists everywhere. Seriously, Roman people must be annoyed af. And also, there are lines to even buy a f**king Gelato lol but yeah, Rome was my favorite. I wish I could have explored more. I def want to come back. Do u like living in Rome? 

Yeah, I heard about the political change in there. When I went there I think it was still happening the shift with Lega Norte, Matteo Salvini and etc and I met some Italians that were really upset about it 

1 hour ago, Frenchiie said:

I'm from Brussels, in Belgium aka the most rainy country and climate is a mess, and never the same.

And I thought London was the most rainy city lol 

I really want to go to Brussels and Bruge. I'd probably gain 10 pounds eating a lot of waffles, fries and chocolate, but itd be worth it lol 

I met a guy from Brussel and he was really hot and shy :)

Btw, the majority of people there speak more than 2 languages? I read about that once but can't quite remember if u guys speak 2 or 3 languages there. 

I was cheering for u guys at the world cup even tho u guys kicked Brazil out lol but yeah, I wish u guys went to the finals instead of that **** Croatia team ugh 

Anyway, I bet u were excited af. 3rd place is awesome! 

18 minutes ago, Bundy said:

Yeah Italians said to me that Capri is expensive af lol another place I would like to go is portofino. I was so jealous that Kourtney Kardashian was in Italy for like a month ugh lol she went to Rome, positano, etc 

Venice is beautiful, really unique and yeah, there's nothing in the world like Venice to the point that people like to call other cities like Bruges and Amsterdam as "Venice of the North", but for some reason I liked it, but I didnt love. I loved Florence tho. What a f**king amazingly beautiful city. 

And Rome I can't even describe. It's a living museum, a open air museum. Pics just don't do it justice. It's a bit chaotic (the traffic, etc) and it's crowded whenever u go. There are tons of tourists everywhere. Seriously, Roman people must be annoyed af. And also, there are lines to even buy a f**king Gelato lol but yeah, Rome was my favorite. I wish I could have explored more. I def want to come back. Do u like living in Rome? 

Yeah, I heard about the political change in there. When I went there I think it was still happening the shift with Lega Norte, Matteo Salvini and etc and I met some Italians that were really upset about it 

I really didn’t enjoy Florence, it’s beautiful but it isn’t my kind of city. 

Well, it’s pretty difficult live in Rome nowadays...There is too much confusion. I’d like to live in Milan, I think it’s the perfect big city for living in Italy. 

1 hour ago, Million Billion said:

That was precisely what she didn't want to look like :yeahsure:

Her incorporating Snoop Dog and the NYC theme was an attempt to look more like a street guetto girl 

Well Yah. Obvi.  :tiffanynod: 

I just feel that she could of had a bit more fun with the styling and gone a bit bolder. I mean it wasn’t terrible just a bit boring imo. 

mike-will-miley-cyrus-23-video.jpg

4B926F0E00000578-5659687-Fashion_savvy_T

Anyway just a little nitpick of mine. 

...As you were :bedtime:

1 hour ago, ClaudiaDC said:

I really didn’t enjoy Florence, it’s beautiful but it isn’t my kind of city. 

Well, it’s pretty difficult live in Rome nowadays...There is too much confusion. I’d like to live in Milan, I think it’s the perfect big city for living in Italy. 

So much art and so beautiful. To think all important people that lived there like da Vinci, Michelangelo, Raphael, Dante Alighieri, Botticelli, Galileo and so on

The subways in Rome dont help either. They are kinda messy

I really liked Milan too. Less crowded, clean, organized. I'd love to live there too. 

Archived