Exhale Reacts: Britney Spears Cancels 'Domination'

this is sad and i'm hoping for a speedy recovery. however, i wonder if britney knew he was in the hospital and almost dying since 2 months ago? her instagram posts the last few weeks don't indicate that at all. not judging her bc i know it's always difficult when family members are ill but it does seem odd. 

• Like 3
Just now, Chico101 said:

Honey, there are logical reasons to cancel anything. 

Now if you said something more along the lines originally, like maybe they're underplaying Jamie's condition, then I might have reacted to your post differently. However, my initial comments to your post remain unbothered.

Please don’t “honey” or use pet names to try and belittle me. I’m not related to you in any way and certainly not your friend. I will, however, respectfully step away from your delusions of grandeur and get back on topic happy to ignore your furthered existence. 

Just now, MM said:

this is sad and i'm hoping for a speedy recovery. however, i wonder if britney knew he was in the hospital and almost dying since 2 months ago? her instagram posts the last few weeks don't indicate that at all. not judging her bc i know it's always difficult when family members are ill but it does seem odd. 

They probably thought he was going to get better so there was no need to make his health an issue. I guess it reached a turning point today.

• Like 5
19 minutes ago, CrystalDorris said:

We cannot deny that Jamie will be weighing heavily on her, but perhaps there is also even more going on. Mental illness and addiction can be a rocky road. Her team have always wanted to keep private the full extent of her difficulties, although there is evidence to suggest her difficulties are severe and continue to be with the ongoing conservatorship. Perhaps Britney has relapsed- too unwell for Dommination, too under control for her to be running around the streets at night for the press to catch wind of how bad her problems are.

Poor ticket sales or not, there is too much at stake to just cancel dommination. There are genuine reasons to have cancelled. It may be down to family health, it may be down to her mental health.

Either way, I wish her well ***

She doesn't have the means to relapse.... she's so f**king controlled 

• Like 3
46 minutes ago, b4goodbye said:

That's actually pretty shitty. Everybody involved including the dancers, band, technicians, etc should have been alerted before the public. How unprofessional of her team to not have a meeting to discuss people's schedules, lives, priorities and not give them any support.

Side: I didn't realize Kaylee was back, she was really good in POM.

Exaclty.... 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Scrappy said:

Please don’t “honey” or use pet names to try and belittle me. I’m not related to you in any way and certainly not your friend. I will, however, respectfully step away from your delusions of grandeur and get back on topic happy to ignore your furthered existence. 

Ok sugar, make sure to use the ignore function on the forum.

TTYL

5 minutes ago, MM said:

She probably didn't want to make this public. 

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, RedBloodedWoman said:

She doesn't have the means to relapse.... she's so f**king controlled 

Mmm... not true. If she didn’t have her tubes tied and got pregnant, the mental decline could be epic, what with anyone trying to tell her to abort for the sake of the residency.  But this is a very big IF.  However, her mental health has been reported as severe by fans and coworkers alike.  A relapse is not out of the realm of plausibility, and we know that she likes to push back.