Is this Pepsi pic real?!

Thecodeman25

5 hours ago, Rico. said:

omg.. I have seen that pic before but never the interview...

Love how she said "IM GLAD I HAVE 8 MONTHS TO WORK ON THIS ALBUM! (in the zone)".. hoo the good all days, where she could create HOT HITS in express time.

I also like how she said that she wiLl like to keep acting.. With all the buzz from a STAR IS BORN i was thinking that it would be cool if she would make a movie, a good one... I think there is some acting potential that have never been exploited, and probably with the right director she could make something pretty decent during break time of Domination... 

I KEEP DREEAMING :) 

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Barajas said:

think there is some acting potential that have never been exploited, and probably with the right director she could make something pretty decent during break time of Domination... 

Back in the day she used to have something more important than the talent for acting, she used to have THE DESIRE FOR DOING IT!!! 

When you really want something you manage to do it whatever possible way or at least the better you can, currently her acting skills are so poor and look so forced on screen. Maybe, had she been continued working on it her acting were decent, at Jlo's level or idk but tbh, she's a terrible actress no matter how good the director she works with is. 

3 hours ago, Million Billion said:

Back in the day she used to have something more important than the talent for acting, she used to have THE DESIRE FOR DOING IT!!! 

When you really want something you manage to do it whatever possible way or at least the better you can, currently her acting skills are so poor and look so forced on screen. Maybe, had she been continued working on it her acting were decent, at Jlo's level or idk but tbh, she's a terrible actress no matter how good the director she works with is. 

yes I kind of agree.. i dont mean to suggest she is in a state for aiming to win an oscar or a golden globe, but I think she probably could do something funny and just FAIRLY DECENT... around Jlo and Mandy Moore level. And I think it could also be refreshing to her, instead of LIPSYNCHING Oops over and over again, which seems to be kind of boring to her... 

Archived