This Glory song as lead single with a proper video would have put Britney back on top

jamesedward94

MOOOOOD RINNNNNG

I fully stand by this and will never back down from this opinion. 

Ohhhh why team Britney........

The entire album should have gone in this direction. The production is immaculate and next level for a Britney song. Her vocals on it are prestine and have that magic that makes her special. It gives me chills every single time I listen to it. 

As a lead single, this could have EASILY put Britney back at the forefront. With a very modern and visually stimulating video with the right choreography, color scheme, and effects, it would have at least gone top 10, if not number one. 

https://youtu.be/AlWwPLRFJZw

Agree?

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am sorry but I can not like that song, definitely one of worst on Glory for me.

I still believe that Make Me with the original video would have ended careers :crying1:

one of her best first singles ever. Unappreciated gem. I can’t stand the fact that Brit is performing DWYCO and CE in Domination, and there is no sign of Make Me.

7 hours ago, ShadyBrian said:

What's the big deal about this song I don't get it :jlostare:

I mean it's a good song, but Make Me was a pretty amazing choice for the lead single. 

it was the video that ruined everything. the song is pretty great. 

:bedtime:

MAKE ME IS AMAZING, perfection, .... the scrapped video ruined everything,   

I still watch the original video and I get kind of sad anger melacoholic...

for me the WORST DECISION of b TEAM ever..

4 hours ago, TomM0RE said:

I am sorry but I can not like that song, definitely one of worst on Glory for me.

I still believe that Make Me with the original video would have ended careers :crying1:

one of her best first singles ever. Unappreciated gem. I can’t stand the fact that Brit is performing DWYCO and CE in Domination, and there is no sign of Make Me.

MAKE ME .. NEEDS TO BE IN DOMINATION WITH A KILLER **** AND SUBLIME PERFORMANCE... 

justice for make me 

Archived