Do you think someday we will get the full Crazy 2K Tour Hawaii Concert?

DexWillBeThere98

So, ever since I saw the Hawaii concert bootleg (camara recorded) I noticed that the Hawaii concert was shortened. When it was aired, they included a Destiny Child song, deleted I Will Be There, but there's also a different edit without Say My Name and with I WIll Be There, plus the dancers interlude and the band interlude, so all the show was recorded. They even added the Oops! video break in the perfomance for the DVD, which was never included in TV. Also, there's a leaked vid on Instagram with an extended Crazy perfomance (can't find it, please, if someone has it, post the link for evidence). Obviously Crazy will have to be edited, since her costume was having a problem the irst time they perfom it, but they could still have the full perfomance.

So:

* Crazy perfomance is not full. The song, yes, but not the whole perfomance.

* Sometimes, BTMYH, FTBOMBH and DLMBTLTK were shortened.

*The Dancers Interlude after The Beat Goes On and the Band Interlude were included in a TV Broadcast version.

*I Will Be There and Say My Name were cut, but included in different TV Broadcasts.

*Oops! is full (edit: not full, I forgot in the last part of the song, they shorten it) but the DVD version is missing the true intro and added the video break.

*BOMT is also a full song, but it was shortened in the intro and the bit before the "one, two, three, four, hit me baby one more time".

Please, if someone has the Instagram vid with the part of the Crazy perfomance, put it in the comments.

EDIT: I don't mean they release it officially (that's gonna be hard), but actually leaked.

Here's the full concert.

Here's the Say My Name Perfomance and later the Oops! perfomance after BTMYH.

Here's the Band interlude, later there's the The Beat Goes On perfomance followed by the Dancer's interlude (that was shortened too) and I Will Be There.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, breaktheiceofmrv said:

Ah FTBOMBH!!!  It's so obvious that she wanted to sing more at her concerts but it didn't happen.She was super passionate about this song.

I think she's like this song a lot because A) She thinks its beautiful B) This is one of the few ballads she could actually sing in her natural voice to showcase her power in her vocals (which is why I think she should try this LIVE on POM)

I also heard Soda Pop was on Crazy 2K I want a good solid professional performance of Soda Pop can you imagine those live vocals? Soda Pop was also cut from the Disney Concert

11 minutes ago, HeavenOnExhale said:

I also heard Soda Pop was on Crazy 2K I want a good solid professional performance of Soda Pop can you imagine those live vocals? Soda Pop was also cut from the Disney Concert

Nah, Soda Pop was never in Crazy 2K Tour. The tour setlist was:

Crazy, Born to make you happy, I Will Be There (my fave song that deserve BETTER), From the Bottom of my Broken Heart, Oops!, Don't let me be the last to know, The Beat Goes On, Sometimes, and BOMT.

That reminds me that the Disney Concert was also cut, and they replaced the live vocals for CD vocals in BTMYH and FTBOMBH in the DVD (only those were released in DVD). And I am sure they also cut I Will Be There cause there's thi weird cut in the end.

I Will Be There DESERVE BETTER!

11 hours ago, HeavenOnExhale said:

I thought Soda Pop was only on the BOMT tour? 

2 minutes ago, Dark.Knight said:

i knew the switched the setlist around during the dvd/tv airing but i didn't know that the original order was even more different than the regular crazy2k tour one

Nah, for the DVD/TV airing. they used the same order as in the concert. Only the concert one was changed. In the recorded they only skipped, or deleted parts.

3 hours ago, Dexter1998 said:

Nah, for the DVD/TV airing. they used the same order as in the concert. Only the concert one was changed. In the recorded they only skipped, or deleted parts.

wasn't the dvd's order...

• crazy
  • sometimes
  • ftbombh
  • btmyh
  • oops
  • dlmbtltk
  • the beat goes on
  • bomt??

the crazy2k tour setlist was:

• crazy
  • btmyh
  • i will be there
  • dlmbtltk
  • oops
  • ftbombh
  • the beat goes on
  • sometimes
  • bomt

1 hour ago, Dark.Knight said:

wasn't the dvd's order...

• crazy
  • sometimes
  • ftbombh
  • btmyh
  • oops
  • dlmbtltk
  • the beat goes on
  • bomt??

the crazy2k tour setlist was:

• crazy
  • btmyh
  • i will be there
  • dlmbtltk
  • oops
  • ftbombh
  • the beat goes on
  • sometimes
  • bomt

That's what I mean: In the DVD they used the same version as in the concert (as in the Hawaii concert), only the concert one (Hawaii vs Normal setlist) was different. I just read just answer wrong thinking you were saying that the DVD order was different from the Hawaii Concert. (Also, I Will Be There was perfomed before BOMT in Hawaii)

1 hour ago, Dexter1998 said:

That's what I mean: In the DVD they used the same version as in the concert (as in the Hawaii concert), only the concert one (Hawaii vs Normal setlist) was different. I just read just answer wrong thinking you were saying that the DVD order was different from the Hawaii Concert. (Also, I Will Be There was perfomed before BOMT in Hawaii)

gotcha, i probably wrote it wrong. I meant that I didn't know how different it was and thought it was only switched around during editing

19 hours ago, HeavenOnExhale said:

I think she's like this song a lot because A) She thinks its beautiful B) This is one of the few ballads she could actually sing in her natural voice to showcase her power in her vocals (which is why I think she should try this LIVE on POM)

I think we need FTBOMBH on Domination and an album like BOMT vocals!  

Love the Soda Pop video.

Archived