2015 Brit acting like prime Brit in rare interview

Vanessanavao

2 minutes ago, kasavas said:

she doesn't drink alcohol in general

I mean, I knew she doesn't drink as much as she did before.. But it just seemed like she made it a point to throw in "virgin" in there. Like, if she would've just said "Pina Colada" and people assumed it was an alcoholic version of it, no one would've thought anything of it and it wouldn't be a big deal as she's of age and she's on vacation. It was as if she or her team wants to keep this squeaky clean image still and whole "mom" thing. I don't know, it was just strange lol. 

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, Menzo said:

There were a ton of hate threads about her lips around this time, now this is considered the good old days? Her lips settle down until she get's it's done again. It looked fine at the VMA's 2016, so you're wrong about that.

No one complained about her lips from 2013-early 2015 until she debuted her tragic smile lift at the BBMAs. That video was March 2015 and the BBMAs were in May. 

Instead, people were making threads about her droopy eyes and aging skin from 2011-2012. From 2013-2015, she got some significant work done to her face, but it was still in moderation and tastefully done.

And in regards to the 2016 VMAs, her smile still looked off. She just learned to smile more relaxed that night and probably got some fillers around the mouth to relax the smile muscles.

For me, 2013 was the peak of her beauty this decade.

• Super Mods
4 hours ago, LBoggie said:

I mean, I knew she doesn't drink as much as she did before.. But it just seemed like she made it a point to throw in "virgin" in there. Like, if she would've just said "Pina Colada" and people assumed it was an alcoholic version of it, no one would've thought anything of it and it wouldn't be a big deal as she's of age and she's on vacation. It was as if she or her team wants to keep this squeaky clean image still and whole "mom" thing. I don't know, it was just strange lol. 

I think that’s the case, her team really wanted to make it seem like 2007 didn’t even happen which is stupid. It’s pathetic that they try to do Jedi mind tricks on us.

Archived