Playing Britney Music in public

@britneys.glory

It is very annoying! I notice you keep making excuses in the comments, and trying to make it sound like you’re not harming anyone. You are.

It aggravates people, causes children to act up and can also trigger someone’s anxiety. Just be a nice, good person and put your headphones in!

Making excuses and trying to validate your actions won’t make you any less selfish or arrogant, even if you’re not intending to be ❤️

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Goku said:

It's called Noise Pollution. :gloss:

from Wikipedia:

Music played at excessive volumes is often considered a form of noise pollution.

Governments such as that of the United Kingdom have local procedures for dealing with noise pollution, including loud music.

giphy.gif

sis..... :mj: 

Spoiler

Facts are facts

Spoiler

It's rude... case closed :bedtime:

4 hours ago, Complication said:

You're still in a public area and clearly it annoys people so... :whatitellu:

Why would you do that anyway? Why would you want to listen to music through shitty phone speakers in a noisy public street? And why even bother creating this thread and asking people their opinions if you're going to downvote and have a fit when people aren't kissing your ***?

I'm not having a fit, I'm lowkey lmao:tiffcackle:. I'm downvoting cause they're judging me as a person and calling me rude and trashy like they know me personally. I'm allowed to back myself up aren't I? Plus all I'm asking is it rude to play my music out loud? Yes or No simple as that sis. No need for the hate, I've only done it once aswell. 

Sis u have said it a billion times u play it on low volume, only in the noisy London streets, where is the being rude in this? If u were locked in a public transport or in a closed environment, then it would be rude... But low volume on a bustling city, and u are playing Britney, cmon where is the harm in this, if u were playing some distasteful rap music talking about banging chicks, then I would say it was rude but u are playing slumber party or in worst case scenario gimme more, wtf u are not being rude. 

• Super Mods
12 hours ago, Pinky98 said:

It is very annoying! I notice you keep making excuses in the comments, and trying to make it sound like you’re not harming anyone. You are.

It aggravates people, causes children to act up and can also trigger someone’s anxiety. Just be a nice, good person and put your headphones in!

Making excuses and trying to validate your actions won’t make you any less selfish or arrogant, even if you’re not intending to be ❤️

I don’t get why people do that, I mean you do you but like isn’t it better with headphones? I always saw the point of blasting music loud was more of a show off thing cuz it’s not very practical to enjoy your music with lots of outside noises messing it up. 

I live in London, if you were busking singing her songs fine! But DO NOT walk around playing out music, use headphones! I don’t care if it’s on Low.... honestly nobody would be happy with you doing this.

I am sure you are a lovely person, but please stop doing this.... only you wants to hear your music! It’s annoying as it is trying to get around Central, nevermind unwanted music blaring! Just stop! 

I live in London too and honestly it is annoying. Not just for Britney but in general. I've heard too many people play out in public (and sometimes on buses and tubes unfortunately) shitty music, it's mainly awful hip hop I don't like. Not only is it annoying but it's rude as well. No one really wants to hear it so just use headphones next time.

On 12/8/2018 at 7:01 AM, puppylo16 said:

I don’t get why people do that, I mean you do you but like isn’t it better with headphones? I always saw the point of blasting music loud was more of a show off thing cuz it’s not very practical to enjoy your music with lots of outside noises messing it up. 

Yeah I think the same way! I’d rather have my own little bubble of sound 

Archived