Playing Britney Music in public

@britneys.glory

So basucally is it rude if I play my music through my spaakers when walking through the cities of London? Like I play Britney:tiffanynod: most of the time but shoukd it bother people as I'm not going to see them again? Like yesterday I was playing Britney and I was walkign quite fast and this old man ran up to me from behind and said quite rudely "Do you think anyone would want to hear your music out loud". Of course I was quite rude to him back by saying you should mimd your own business and it shouldn't bother you as I'm not going toosee you again":britannoyed:. But is it wrong or not? LONDON IS VERY BUSY AND FULL OF PEOPLE JUST TO ADD SO IT'S NOISY REGARDLESS. PLEASE RESPOND

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
36 minutes ago, I Always Sing Live said:

yes, I hate people that do that.. :frenchy: I used to have this gang of self proclaimed cool kids in my school that would walk around with their speaker listening to sh*tty mumble rappers and trap music.. :trash: it's inconsiderate and rude.. :lessons:

The only people I play is Britney and Mariah, which doesn't have over the top rude words. If it was Cardi B, or Migos, or any other Rap artist i would understand.

6 minutes ago, Complication said:

Why the hell would you do that? Use headphones.

I can't stand people who listen to music or watch loud videos in public.

But I'm walking in a street. In a busy street with 7M people in it. Knowing you would hear my music for at least 10 seconds would you get annoyed. I don't ANY MUSIC on public transport as that it's DEFINITELY RUDE. 

8 minutes ago, Lilith said:

You started this thread ASKING ppl to tell you if it's rude and then u turn around to tell us that you THINKKK IT'S NOT RUDE? Then why even making this thread at first place if you already formed your opinion and get mad at people who told you that it's rude by downvoting them. Are you f**king ********?
Go buy headphones to listen to your shitty music without disturbing others. Not everyone will tolerate your speakers.

And while you are at it here's what to do with your "in MY opinion it's notttt rudeeee but lemme make a thread to ask exhalers anyways"
DQq-SGRVAAE6x-Fy.jpg

:tifflmao:

I will drive around town playing my music loud, but will always lower the volume at red lights (well, 95% of the time:yesokay:)

Its a total pet peeve of mine though when people play music through the phones when they are just walking around, or having coffee at a shop or something. It is definelty rude and distrupting to other people. Headphones would be a better idea:xfactorlook:

14 minutes ago, Chaoscontrol said:

I will drive around town playing my music loud, but will always lower the volume at red lights (well, 95% of the time:yesokay:)

Its a total pet peeve of mine though when people play music through the phones when they are just walking around, or having coffee at a shop or something. It is definelty rude and distrupting to other people. Headphones would be a better idea:xfactorlook:

Thanks, I get it now. Some people were really bashing me and it's uncalled for cause they think I play the music on Loud volume inside a shop or something (which I wouldn't) I normally play my music on low but for the sake of others but from now on I'll use my headphones I guess my promo for Glory will be wrapped up now:bedtime:

4 hours ago, Alikoc01 said:

But I'm walking in a street. In a busy street with 7M people in it. Knowing you would hear my music for at least 10 seconds would you get annoyed. I don't ANY MUSIC on public transport as that it's DEFINITELY RUDE. 

You're still in a public area and clearly it annoys people so... :whatitellu:

Why would you do that anyway? Why would you want to listen to music through shitty phone speakers in a noisy public street? And why even bother creating this thread and asking people their opinions if you're going to downvote and have a fit when people aren't kissing your ***?

Yes, this is kinda annoying. 

10 years ago here in my country people used to listen music out loud through their speakers (phones) in the metro (subway) and damn... it annoyed the f. out of everybody, but nobody said anything because mos of this annoying ******** were bad people with no respect. 

Archived