Would this TOXIC cover be perfect for Domination?

ss0725

Just heard this in the new trailer for Luther... it’s very post apocalyptic sounding and super dark... I can totally picture this accompanying a video interlude (if Britney covers the cover... wow that’s confusing...) but what I’m getting at is I think the beat the sounds and the cinematic quality of this cover would make for either a killer interlude or intro into the original Toxic. Thoughts?

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It would be  awesome. It won't happen because is  a good idea and it would reflect perfectly the Domination theme. We already know that they'll choose songs like Pretty Girls, I wanna go and Oh La La for the setlist. And the remixes for her classical songs such as Toxic won't be epic and dark at all. I'm ready for Barbieish remixes. :whatitellu:

3 hours ago, britneymegamix said:

It would be  awesome. It won't happen because is  a good idea and it would reflect perfectly the Domination theme. We already know that they'll choose songs like Pretty Girls, I wanna go and Oh La La for the setlist. And the remixes for her classical songs such as Toxic won't be epic and dark at all. I'm ready for Barbieish remixes. :whatitellu:

I feel you... even the S&S choreo that we’ve seen was super amateur (I can’t get over the eye pop dance move... ugh...) Praying to the Vegas gods that they get this right. Gaga’s Residency looks very dark and eclectic, I hope Britney goes for something similar. If the theme of the show was in line with the TTWE video... (but no body doubles!!)

On 12/7/2018 at 6:27 AM, britneymegamix said:

Hahaha I love u 

:sippinga:I wouldn't like it. I like that 2WEI version as it is and it could be in some movie, but toxic is meant to be hard hitting dance song and I hate already that fact that the Melanie Martinez cover (which is nice version too) has turned the song into slow ballad and everyone is covering it instead of the original. The cringy slow intro-POM version was bad already. Imagine if the whole song was slow.

On 12/7/2018 at 7:27 AM, britneymegamix said:

giphy.gif

if they do "domination theme songs", it's probably like this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4iEV8oiHf0

On 12/7/2018 at 6:41 AM, ss0725 said:

Just heard this in the new trailer for Luther... it’s very post apocalyptic sounding and super dark... I can totally picture this accompanying a video interlude (if Britney covers the cover... wow that’s confusing...) but what I’m getting at is I think the beat the sounds and the cinematic quality of this cover would make for either a killer interlude or intro into the original Toxic. Thoughts? 

These are 2 German producers .https://www.facebook.com/2WEIMUSIC  You should immediately send this version to Britney's team 

On 12/8/2018 at 11:20 AM, Stannedforever said:

:sippinga:I wouldn't like it. I like that 2WEI version as it is and it could be in some movie, but toxic is meant to be hard hitting dance song and I hate already that fact that the Melanie Martinez cover (which is nice version too) has turned the song into slow ballad and everyone is covering it instead of the original. The cringy slow intro-POM version was bad already. Imagine if the whole song was slow.

People were covering slow versions of Toxic before Melanie Martinez. When I heard her version, I could tell she was inspired by several youtuber versions which already existed.

Archived