What Britney Songs Are In Your Top Songs 2018 List On Spotify?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I only have one lol, which I thought was odd as I've listened to her lots this year (most of the songs in my wrapped were ones from this year and some other olders ones I'd been listening to). I'm So Curious. I rediscovered this song this year and I had been playing it a lot. It's really underrated and makes me feel nostalgic when I listen to it! 

17 minutes ago, BritintheZone said:

Is Britney your most listen to artist? My is anitta :akii: but shes todays Britney, a true queen. Britneys my second most listened artist

67-F0-B419-C544-4894-AFEA-DA226-D1614-A5

whats yours?

My top artist was Eminem, but he's always been one of my fave artists besides Britney and I've been listening to Kamikaze a lot so I'm not surprised. Britney was 3rd. Taylor Swift was 2nd but I only really listen to Reputation from her. 

1 hour ago, BritintheZone said:

Is Britney your most listen to artist? My is anitta :akii: but shes todays Britney, a true queen. Britneys my second most listened artist

67-F0-B419-C544-4894-AFEA-DA226-D1614-A5

whats yours?

Britney is my most listened to. I’m surprised, because I could’ve sworn it was going to be My Chemical Romance.

Also, this is kind of a stupid question, but how did you get your image to embed?

Yall can see more of your most streamed songs on the Playlist they give u (Your Top Songs 2018)

Mine are:
Clumsy
Sometimes
Work *****
It Should Be Easy
(out of 100 songs)

....strange since I dont remember listening to these songs in particular..
I usually listen to the whole albums Loool
Anyways she didnt release anything this year so ..

Archived