Is this make up done by a professional?

brinty.spreas

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Virgonian said:

Oh my gaaah! Britney just doesn't look good with dark eye makeup these days. It doesn't compliment her face like it used to and it only makes her look older and unintentionally funny.

https://www.breatheheavy.com/exhale/index.php?/topic/763174-subtle-make-up-medium-lenght-hair-suit-britney-best/

Your profile picture gets me every time! 

Relaterad bild

21nms1h.png

She looks like a **** head I’m scared 

59 minutes ago, BritBreakitDown20 said:

her beautiful hazel eyes 

5bc9c7dc2ca51697b1708de2

face wise she looked gorgeous here but she refuses to do her makeup like this when going on stage :ehum:

She looks older but in a good way.  The right way.  Not like that 2017 Grammy event (or even Disney) appearance that keeps getting disseminated on the internet. (Which would be Britney's fault for her makeup but I guess she does not care.)

She looks so great in all the fragrance ads I'm sure if her team made conditions on lighting better ways to pose etc... she would look way better but I guess she isn't that interested.  Yet If she or her team are still very interested in selling an image first then she should do these things

Her eyes age her as much as her lips/mouth/wrinkles.

Archived