New Phone Cases in the UK

MakeMeFweaky

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, WilderWein said:

That commercial was so silly. She leaves an event to go to a psychic just to tell the psychic that she doesnt want a reading bc she chooses her own destiny.

years later Britney grabs a mic at her show and says "this feels illegal", sings a song live and then proceeds to lip to a sing that's mostly talking

sounds like a pattern

10 hours ago, WilderWein said:

That commercial was so silly. She leaves an event to go to a psychic just to tell the psychic that she doesnt want a reading bc she chooses her own destiny.

IDK. I know a lot fans have said this but It kinda made sense to me and I actually like the advert too. 

She gets bored of the event she’s in and sneaks away.  she discovers the fortune teller and is seduced by the power of knowledge but then changes her mind last minute (probs the creepy vibes the lady is giving off) and decides to take her life into her own hands because she would rather live life spontaneously  than follow a certain route.

I thought it was cute lol.

Archived