“Over To You Now” song meaning

3 hours ago, Do Somethin' said:

Same tbh... I swear i NEVER realized what she sang about until now :omg: and that's because 50% of the times i don't really care about the lyrics especially if it's not a single (cause i care about what she offers to the GP :pieceofwhat:) i mean if a song is catchy and has a great production i listen it without giving 2 f*cks :ehidk: but i never thought it was about THAT topic... :embarrassed:

Literally this!

She could be singing "Kill all the gays" and I'd be there belting it out in my car :groovin: because I listen to the music but sometimes I don't LISTEN to the music

Every day is a school day :saycheese:

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

100% about **** *** but she didn't write it so it's just another "edgy" *** song to get attention rather than a big revelation lol. The lyrics are so funny though. :woopsie:

Similarly, Jhene Aiko wrote the infamous "He gotta eat the booty like groceries" then said in an interview she doesn't actually like getting that, she just thought it was a funny line. :giggleney:

Or who knows maybe B do like it that way :jumpney:

1 hour ago, joe sp said:

basement = ***

juice = lub

:well:

Jungle Juice? :demi:

I’ve literally never heard of “juice” as a slang for something else. But then again I’m like out of the loop...

Archived