What Is The Best Red Carpet Looks From Britney through the years!

Alex Murr

• Content Curators

I’m sorry but that denim one 

the dress is meh but there was something thing about her tht day, she was glowing and honestly is one of prettiest times I have ever seen her, the pic u posted doesn’t do it justice but she was too pretty that night 

https://extra.globo.com/incoming/13718732-b7d-80c/w533h800/britney-spears-justin-timberlake-jeans-1.jpg

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, I Always Sing Live said:

britsag2006.jpg this is giving me major 00s Lily Allen vibes for some reason.. :mj:

anyway.. come to think of it, her fashion sense has never been good.. I thought it was more of a recent thing but tbh, she has never been one to look good on red carpets fashion-wise.. kinda tragic for a pop star of her level but at the same time, she is from the South and she has never been boujee so I get it.. :tiffhair: 

I’m going to have to disagree with you. Yes, she’s never been necessarily boujee but her fashion sense was quite abstract, intricate, unique and very of its time until 2004. After that, it all went downhill with the exception a few looks here and there. 

Archived