Britney’s 1st time on Ellen (2004), with Toxic performance

42 minutes ago, SlaymeMore said:

I remember watching the NRJ music awards live on television and it was insane! She was fierce, beautiful and humble.

There was also, Beyonce, Kylie Minogue, Madonna and many other celebrities that night so she probably thought "I have to nail that performance".

Yeah, at this period in time, the question on the peoples’ minds wasn’t: will Britney slay? It was: HOW will she slay? 

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, portrait said:

I just love the NRJ awards performance because you can feel how the audience was connected to her. Her presence was so strong. She didn't need a big stage with extreme production, it was just her and the dancers. The applause and cheer at the end and her smile, she knew she killed it, but kind of humble at the same time. :tifftear: 

Let’s try to put this look into words...she does it at the end of her VMAs 2001, and her VMAs 2000, and many others. That look you give when you just slayed so hard but you’re also a humble and kind of goofy shy queen so you just give a cute smile

21 hours ago, Khoazie said:

Let’s try to put this look into words...she does it at the end of her VMAs 2001, and her VMAs 2000, and many others. That look you give when you just slayed so hard but you’re also a humble and kind of goofy shy queen so you just give a cute smile

I couldn't have said it better :) 

31 minutes ago, Mario said:

:clap::clap1::hahayea:

PERFECTION

I just looked at your avatar photo up close, and wow! You got an amazing M&G photo! You both look fantastic, and Britney looks so comfortable and cute! Like, is this photo framed on a wall in your place?! 

Archived